We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trolley help

8 posts
Trolley help
Save

Don't understand the free trolley system. Workers here aren't friendly to help. Lol! I'm at 18th and Collins and want to go to 65th and Collins. Anyone care to explain how i get there in words a 5 year old would understand? 🤣🤣🤣

3 replies to this topic
Miami Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
9,592 posts
7 reviews
5 helpful votes
1. Re: Trolley help
Save

Trolley stops are the same as bus stops. Locate the nearest bus stop northbound, on the east side of Collins Ave, and check the signs to make sure the trolley stops there.

The trolley that goes north from 17 Street to 65 Street is called the “Collins Express” (not the south beach or mid beach trolley).

All buses are also free, so you can board any northbound S (119) bus if that comes before the trolley.

Miami Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
9,592 posts
7 reviews
5 helpful votes
2. Re: Trolley help
Save

I noticed from another thread that you may be interested in a kids playground near 65 Street? If that’s your reason, then you may like the playground at South Pointe Park just as much or more. Much closer to you. Either take the south beach trolley southbound, or an inexpensive uber ride (much faster).

Miami Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
9,592 posts
7 reviews
5 helpful votes
3. Re: Trolley help
Save

There are also smaller playgrounds at Collins and 53 Street, Collins and 3 Street, and a very small one at Ocean Drive and 12 Street.

If you go to South Pointe Park be sure to walk to the nearby pier for the best views in Miami Beach.

Reply to: Trolley help
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.