We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do any hotels allow you to use their beach for a fee?

Boston...
5 posts
Do any hotels allow you to use their beach for a fee?
Save

wondering if any of the higher end hotels allow beach access for a fee to non-guests. Thanks!

4 replies to this topic
Miami Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
9,599 posts
7 reviews
5 helpful votes
1. Re: Do any hotels allow you to use their beach for a fee?
Save

No.... But that’s because all beaches in Miami are free, and it would be illegal for them to charge a fee!

So yes, you can walk freely to the beach behind any hotel and sit there as long as you wish. Many of them will happily rent you a chair and umbrella (usually the fee goes up the fancier the hotel), or you can bring your own chair and umbrella and sit for free.

Boston...
5 posts
2. Re: Do any hotels allow you to use their beach for a fee?
Save

Thank you! I should have asked, more specifically, are there any hotels i.e. the Setai or 4 Seasons that rent for the day?

Miami Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
9,599 posts
7 reviews
5 helpful votes
3. Re: Do any hotels allow you to use their beach for a fee?
Save

Sure thing. I believe most hotels will rent you chairs and umbrellas even if you’re not staying at the hotel. I know the Setai does (or did when I last checked three years ago). Rental rates vary a lot between hotels, and chair quality and view are the same, so you may want to compare before renting.

I’m not aware of a Four Seasons in Miami Beach.

Boston...
5 posts
4. Re: Do any hotels allow you to use their beach for a fee?
Save

Thank you for your helpful response!

Reply to: Do any hotels allow you to use their beach for a fee?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Miami Beach
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.