We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay

Buffalo, New York
3 posts
Where to stay
Save

I'm looking to book a beachfront room in South Beach coming up in a couple weeks April 18th to the 21st. I've been looking for a week and every Hotel has horrible reviews talking about roaches mold and being dirty I would like some recommendations on where to stay looking for around $200 a night thanks

Best value hotels in Miami Beach
The Standard Spa, Miami Beach
The Standard Spa, Miami Beach
#3 of 241 hotels in Miami Beach
Urbanica The Meridian Hotel
Urbanica The Meridian Hotel
#13 of 241 hotels in Miami Beach
Carillon Miami Wellness Resort
Carillon Miami Wellness Resort
#11 of 241 hotels in Miami Beach
3 replies to this topic
Miami Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
9,599 posts
7 reviews
5 helpful votes
1. Re: Where to stay
Save

Which hotels are you finding in your budget range and dates?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
2. Re: Where to stay
Save

You might be priced out...$200 or less per night...beachfront...not dumpy....that's tough.

You either need to up the budget by $50-$100 per night or consider taking "beachfront" off of the list of requirements. IMO, you do not need to be beachfront in Miami Beach - if you stay in a beachfront hotel but lack ocean views, there's really no benefit to being beachfront. And considering your budget, I'd guess that ocean views are not an option.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
92 posts
3. Re: Where to stay
Save

Do not agree.. That is great pleasure go directly on the beach no crossing the street with all those cars, street oil smells, etc., ever if you do not have a view room...much more relaxing and really vacationing..

Reply to: Where to stay
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Miami Beach
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.