We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Curfew

Curfew

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the Tripadvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: March 23, 2021, 11:22 pm

33 replies to this topic
Palm Beach Gardens...
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
5,138 posts
81 reviews
28 helpful votes
1. Re: Curfew
Save

You'll be fine. Spring Break season, at least for the kids, always ends with Easter and even the week before th should be relatively light. This is probably the last big weekend.

2. Re: Curfew

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the Tripadvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: March 23, 2021, 11:22 pm

Palm Beach Gardens...
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
5,138 posts
81 reviews
28 helpful votes
3. Re: Curfew
Save

Actually, I just checked the Dade County school calendar and I see that they have next week off. I could see them flocking to the beach, so it may remain kind of crowd through next weekend.

Spring Park...
Level Contributor
17 posts
5 reviews
16 helpful votes
4. Re: Curfew
Save

Is the week of March 28th quieter? Staying up at the W which I am hoping won’t be too bad? Should I look at cancelling?

Miami Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
9,599 posts
7 reviews
5 helpful votes
5. Re: Curfew
Save

I would not cancel. Crowds normally reduce sharply by late March. You should keep monitoring the position, however. W in any case is a bit removed from the crowds.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
328 posts
107 reviews
49 helpful votes
6. Re: Curfew
Save

Is the week of March 28th quieter?

Wondering about that week too, especially being Easter week. Staying at Royal Palm. Hoping it won't be too bad.

Edited: March 21, 2021, 7:54 pm
Miami Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
9,599 posts
7 reviews
5 helpful votes
7. Re: Curfew
Save

It should be quieter, but you may still experience some inconvenience due to the after effects of the current disruptions. Mostly these are places closing early due to pandemic related measures, and additional reduced hours in the “entertainment district” (between 5 and 15 Streets on Ocean Dr, Collins and Washington Aves.)

As of today, March 21, restaurants etc. are closed after 11:30 pm due to the countywide midnight curfew (which has been the case for months).

The new restrictions in the entertainment district mean restaurants there (5 to 15 Streets) close even earlier, about 8 pm. This is supposed to be short term to deal with Spring Break crowds, so not clear for how long.

Unless you’re coming for the nightlife, you should be ok.

Edited: March 22, 2021, 12:22 am
Spring Park...
Level Contributor
17 posts
5 reviews
16 helpful votes
8. Re: Curfew
Save

Thanks so much for the info! Super helpful, yes I’m coming with my family so we aren’t out in the entertainment district or out late, etc...but we do like to go have a nice dinner at night. So hopefully it will be ok, haha.

9. Re: Curfew

Removed on: March 23, 2021, 11:21 pm

Massapequa Park, NY
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
7 helpful votes
10. Re: Curfew
Save

Thanks for the info we are also arriving next Saturday 3/27 & very worried. What area is the entertainment district? We are staying at the Royal palm do you think we will be OK there?

Reply to: Curfew
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Miami Beach
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.