We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eden Roc

Gastonia, North...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Eden Roc
Save

Looking at a room at Eden Roc. Anyone have any input on hotel or location for beach

2 replies to this topic
Miami Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
9,591 posts
7 reviews
5 helpful votes
1. Re: Eden Roc
Save

Never stayed there, but it’s an excellent hotel so I’d expect an upscale ambience and good service.

It’s located in mid beach, busy Collins Ave on one side, the beach and beachwalk (great for walking or biking) at the rear.

The area is quite safe. Where it falls short is that there isn’t much you can walk to. A good 2+ miles north of south beach. You can take the trolley or Uber/taxi, but I notice from your other post that it’s your first visit, and I think you’ll have a better experience staying directly in south beach. If you value hotel ambience over location then Eden Roc is very good.

Gastonia, North...
7 posts
2. Re: Eden Roc
Save

Is there a hotel you could recommend in the price point? We would like to be in walking distance of a lot. We are flying in and won’t have a rental until the day we leave to drive to Key West.

Reply to: Eden Roc
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.