We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Realtors in Rehoboth

Downingtown...
Level Contributor
578 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Realtors in Rehoboth

Had a very bad experience with Jack lingo in rehoboth, rented a beach house, was told the construction would be done next door, was not given the opportunity to go elsewhere, was woken every morning to loud banging and jack hammers, our grandchildren could not even nap, the house was in bad shape when we got there, turns out they were demolishing it in September, We would told nothing they could do, anyway we are looking to rent next summer with a different realtor, or virbo or flip key any ideas from anyone, thank you in advance

6 replies to this topic
Maryland
Level Contributor
1,198 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Realtors in Rehoboth

I am a longtime owner, so I have never rented from any of these but this is what I know of. I'm not sure the response would be any different from any of them as far as neighboring construction noise.

Coldwell Banker

Berkshire Hathaway Gallo

Long and Foster

Those are the big 3, there are some smaller ones

Mann

Crowley

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
Level Contributor
681 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Realtors in Rehoboth

It might be comforting to know that construction is not allowed in town Memorial Day to Labor Day, so you shouldn't have that same issue in summer.

Downingtown...
Level Contributor
578 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Realtors in Rehoboth

It was just last week

Maryland
Level Contributor
1,198 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Realtors in Rehoboth

This is what the City of Rehoboth Beach website says:

HOURS OF CONSTRUCTION:

8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. – Monday thru Friday

9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. – Saturdays (November 1 thru April 30 ONLY)

No work is permitted on Sundays, Holidays, or Saturdays not listed above.

This is the same as my community of North Shores except we ban pile driving between Memorial Day and Labor Day . Nothing would get built if you banned construction over the summer.

Mentioned in this post
Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
Level Contributor
681 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Realtors in Rehoboth

Sorry about that.

6. Re: Realtors in Rehoboth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: March 27, 2018, 1:03 am

Reply to: Realtors in Rehoboth
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Rehoboth Beach