We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One Night Staycation in Beverly Hills - Which hotel?

Santa Monica...
5 posts
1 review
2 helpful votes
One Night Staycation in Beverly Hills - Which hotel?
Save

Hi, I'm looking for pretty specific advice here - we have about 30 hours to relax and celebrate our anniversary in LA. Where do we stay? Looking primarily at Waldorf-Astoria, Peninsula, and Maybourne, but open to other suggestions.

Context: we live in LA, but are looking for a one night staycation for our anniversary. Last year we were supposed to go to Napa, but Covid happened, and regardless it's always 2 days before my son's birthday.

Based on dinner plans and time available, we decided to book something in BH or WeHo. Shopping/celebrity spotting is irrelevant, just want to grab some drinks, relax, maybe a massage, and go out to dinner/brunch the next day before returning to the chaos. To me, it looks like the Waldorf, the Maybourne, and the Peninsula Hotels are all pretty stellar. Looking at entry level rooms across the board. Any specific thoughts on those hotels, or others in that same class? Appreciate any feedback in advance!

Best value hotels in Beverly Hills
The Peninsula Beverly Hills
The Peninsula Beverly Hills
#2 of 16 hotels in Beverly Hills
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills
#1 of 16 hotels in Beverly Hills
Hotel Beverly Terrace
Hotel Beverly Terrace
#7 of 16 hotels in Beverly Hills
1 reply
Fremont, California
Level Contributor
59,912 posts
8,639 reviews
3,999 helpful votes
1. Re: One Night Staycation in Beverly Hills - Which hotel?
Save

I like the Waldorf too. Happy Birthday

Reply to: One Night Staycation in Beverly Hills - Which hotel?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.