We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Special Asahimaya Zoo Train

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Special Asahimaya Zoo Train

Hi, I'm trying to look for the schedule of the special animal zoo train for December, But the JR website only shows information up to Nov. I read somewhere in tripadvisor that the train runs daily in December. Can anyone please confirm this? And I would also like to know how to go about booking for this special train? Can I reserve in advance over the internet? Or I have to buy the tickets at Sapporo station? Thanks!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,248 posts
128 reviews
1. Re: Special Asahimaya Zoo Train

According to this site it will only run on Dec 20,23,26-29: jprail.com/travel-informations/seasonal-trai…

2. Re: Special Asahimaya Zoo Train

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: November 09, 2016, 4:17 pm