We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boynton, Fay and bell rock all in one day?

Level Contributor
54 posts
Boynton, Fay and bell rock all in one day?
Save

Too much?

5 replies to this topic
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,826 posts
8 reviews
2 helpful votes
1. Re: Boynton, Fay and bell rock all in one day?
Save

Without knowing your hiking ability and fitness level, it is impossible to say. I could easily do it. My parents could only handle Bell without the climb and definitely couldn't add on two additional hikes. I would choose a different hike than Bell. You can see it from the road and the path from the lower lot parallels the road. I usually recommend hikes that take you some place or get you to views that you can't see from your car.

Level Contributor
54 posts
2. Re: Boynton, Fay and bell rock all in one day?
Save

We are both fit but not athletes ... I was thinking more time wise.... Fay morning , boynton afternoon and bell sunset...

Level Contributor
54 posts
3. Re: Boynton, Fay and bell rock all in one day?
Save

Good to know about bell that was the one I was thinking of skipping

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,826 posts
8 reviews
2 helpful votes
4. Re: Boynton, Fay and bell rock all in one day?
Save

If not summer, yes. In summer you would need to do 2 of the hikes ASAP in the morning due to the heat. And by ASAP I mean at daybreak -5am. Parking will be a big challenge for the second and third hikes.

newark ohio
Level Contributor
778 posts
67 reviews
45 helpful votes
5. Re: Boynton, Fay and bell rock all in one day?
Save

Check out my detailed trip report. Depending on where you go in Boynton to the Subway, to the Vista vortex and Fay canyon, the arch and beyond the end if the trail. We did multiple hikes per day. Parking is at a premium so plan accordingly

Reply to: Boynton, Fay and bell rock all in one day?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.