We are doing an out west trip in early June. We are flying into Phoenix, picking up rental car and heading to Sedona right away and staying for 3 nights in Sedona before moving on. Plans are below with a couple of questions for you guys... Would love feedback or ideas...
* On way to Sedona would like to stop at Taliesin West as son loves Frank Lloyd Wright; would also like to do quick stop at Montezuma Castle/Well
* Pink Jeep Tours - any recommendations? Looking at maybe shorter one...??
* Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Villiage
* Saw that Cowboy Club restaurant and drinks/ice cream at Canyon Breeze was recommended.. not sure on Cowboy Club, looks kind of like tourist trap. We like to try and experience "local cuisine/atmosphere" but if this is it then that's cool
* Hiking - we love to hike and be out in nature (just came back from Smoky's)... here are some trails I researched. Won't be able to do all so please let me know the top 2/3 you would do. Kids are great hikers! West Fort Trail; Devils Bridge Trail?; Eagles Nest Loop; Bell Rock Pathway; Boynton Canyon; Sedona Airport Overlook vs Airport Summit Trail vs Airport Loop (are these all the same?); Cathedral Rock Trail. (Chapel of Holy Cross just not sounding appealing to me) and the sliding rock got some nasty/gross reviews and sounds pretty touristy...
Thank you so much in advance, we are so excited!!!