We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day of travel from GC to Sedona

Richmond
Level Contributor
70 posts
1 review
1 helpful vote
Day of travel from GC to Sedona
Save

Hello! I'm back on the forum. We had to reschedule the trip we planned for last year and are now visiting in May. Going to GC first for 2 days, then 4 days in Sedona. Me, hubby, and our 20 year old....On the day we travel from GC to Sedona, we have a Jeep tour at 4:30 in Sedona. We want to go to Oak Creek Canyon, Chapel of the Holy Cross, and Garlands. Is this doable before the jeep tour at 4:30? It will be a Thursday. If not, I can work them in another day.

2 replies to this topic
Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg
Level Contributor
17,378 posts
53 reviews
101 helpful votes
1. Re: Day of travel from GC to Sedona
Save

You drive through Oak Creek Canyon to get to Sedona on US89A. Then in Sedona take AZ179 south and after several traffic circles you will come to the road to the Chapel of the Holy Cross on your left at a traffic circle. After visiting, return on AZ179 and on the right at the last traffic circle before the creek is Garland's Navajo Rugs. I believe Schnebly Hill Road is at that traffic circle. If you wanted Garland's Navajo Jewelry, it is in Oak Creek Canyon before you enter town. After visiting, continue north on AZ179 which will merge with US89A. In a short distance Pink Jeep Tours is on your right. I've never parked in this part of Sedona except at our accommodations, and have always just walked about Uptown.

With an early start, you should easily be able to do this and more.

2. Re: Day of travel from GC to Sedona

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

Tripadvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: March 26, 2021, 5:03 am
Edited: March 26, 2021, 5:03 am

Reply to: Day of travel from GC to Sedona
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.