We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LV-Sedona-GC-Page-LV December trip

Arnold, Maryland
Level Contributor
50 posts
2 reviews
LV-Sedona-GC-Page-LV December trip
Save

This is my second visit ( first one was in ‘93 when I was single) to Sedona, and I can’t wait to share this beautiful place with my husband and our 3 kids 21-17-9. Our trip is Dec 26-Dec 31. We land in LV at 9am, rent a car and plan to drive to Sedona right away. We might stop at Hoover Dam since it’s on the way. I want to drive for a couple of hours and stop for the lunch, any recommendations? We’re staying at Hilton Sedona resort for 2 nights. I’m sure we’re going to be very tired the day we arrive, so we will just stay close to our hotel that day, so we might just visit the Chapel of the Holy Cross. . The next day we plan to explore and hike. Can you, local experts, recommend a breakfast place close to Hilton? BTW, I’m sure I’m going to have more questions as my trip gets closer:) Thank you in advance!

Sedona, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
76,775 posts
225 reviews
228 helpful votes
1. Re: LV-Sedona-GC-Page-LV December trip
Save

Breakfast at Miley’s Cafe.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Level Contributor
9,656 posts
79 reviews
26 helpful votes
2. Re: LV-Sedona-GC-Page-LV December trip
Save

As your renting upon landing ...I feel a first night in Williams, would make a better goal. Suggest a stop in Boulder City for lunch. Then a short, tour of the dam site. December days are short ... you will needs make some serous miles on the 93 to Kingman & I-40 to Williams before dusk. Have reservations (if available) made at the South Rim GCNP. Next day Departing the Park ,on the 64 to the East, drive the 89/ 89a (with caution) down to Sedona, Or should the roadways be snow covered ... I suggest "Flag' for the overnight. Happy trails ... carracar

Edited: 1 year ago
Arnold, Maryland
Level Contributor
50 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: LV-Sedona-GC-Page-LV December trip
Save

Thank you, RedRox!

4. Re: LV-Sedona-GC-Page-LV December trip

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: October 29, 2020, 1:40 pm
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.