We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dad’s coming to Oludeniz - help!!

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
482 posts
14 reviews
Dad’s coming to Oludeniz – help!!

Hi everyone

Me and Mum visit Oludeniz every year and we love our holiday so much! This time, by some miracle, we have persuaded Dad to come with us ?! :-D

I’ve a couple of questions about trips but I’ll post those separately – what I want to know is where to eat! Usually me and Mum eat at Turkish restaurants every night (I LOVE TURKISH FOOD)– faves include Sultan Ahmet, Secret Garden, Inci, Festival in Hisaronu, 3 Cheers in Ovacik, Suzannes in Hisaronu, Istanbul Restaurant in Kaya, etc.

As much as I know Dad will love Turkish food, he will probably want a bit of variation too – Chinese, Indian, etc.

Can you recommend some places to eat that would offer a change from Turkish food? (SOB!!)

P.S. Dad is only in his early 50’s – didn’t want to give the impression that we were perhaps dealing with a very old chap with a penchant for Sunday dinners :-) NOT that all older chaps like Sunday dinners of course! No offence intended!! X

London, United...
Level Contributor
359 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Dad’s coming to Oludeniz – help!!

For Indian try Saffron in Ovacik & for Chinese try Dragonaro in Hisaronu. Aubergine in Ovacik for a variety of menu.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
696 posts
150 reviews
2. Re: Dad’s coming to Oludeniz – help!!

Try Shine in Hisaronu it's very good, we visit there every year apart from last year when it was shut on the night we visited, I think it was a Tuesday. We ended up in the Curry Palace and it was a bit of a mixed bag, cheaper than Shine but not as nice. We also love the Olive Tree it has a large menu with both Turkish and European dishes. Like you know there are loads of great restaurants in the area, enjoy your hols.

Fethiye, Turkey
Level Contributor
541 posts
32 reviews
3. Re: Dad’s coming to Oludeniz – help!!

+1 for Dragonaro in Hisaronu - amazing food and great service

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
48 reviews
4. Re: Dad’s coming to Oludeniz – help!!

Shine Indian in Hisaronu is excellent

Swindon, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
32 reviews
5. Re: Dad’s coming to Oludeniz – help!!

try the pinehills hotel,best food in hisonaru,great menu.good prices.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
461 posts
11 reviews
6. Re: Dad’s coming to Oludeniz – help!!

Shanghai blues Chinese restaurant in hisaronu-fantastic!

Morayshire
Level Contributor
70 posts
74 reviews
7. Re: Dad’s coming to Oludeniz – help!!

Definitely Shine Restaurant in Hisaronu for an Indian. Buzz Beach Bar in Olu Deniz is lovely with a good variety in the menu.

Malton, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
9 reviews
8. Re: Dad’s coming to Oludeniz – help!!

Pine Hill in Hisaronu brilliant food also great choice.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
212 posts
20 reviews
9. Re: Dad’s coming to Oludeniz – help!!

I thoroughly recommend Aubergines in Ovacik (near 3 Cheers). Great steaks amongst many other non Turkish dishes.

Enjoy

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
482 posts
14 reviews
10. Re: Dad’s coming to Oludeniz – help!!

Thanks everyone!! Any more recommendations?? X

Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz