We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday in as usual?

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
213 posts
6 reviews
Holiday in as usual?

Has anyone changed there mind with recent events in turkey??? or are most people still goin ahead with their usual summer holidays??? opinions on both would b apprieciated X

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
1,675 posts
17 reviews
1. Re: Holiday in as usual?

Still going to Ovacik July 4th, will be visiting Olu, Hisaronu, Fethiye, Kabak, Kayakoy, Gocek.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
461 posts
11 reviews
2. Re: Holiday in as usual?

Still going to olu June 4th-18th and September 3rd-17th and cant wait😊

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
482 posts
14 reviews
3. Re: Holiday in as usual?

Still going in May & August for 23 nights in total, visiting Ovacik, Hisaronu, Oludeniz, Kabak, Kayakoy and Dalyan. Totally as excited as ever :) :)

Scotland
Level Contributor
357 posts
7 reviews
4. Re: Holiday in as usual?

Still going in June, been a headache though with cancelled flights and deposits paid for different accommodation.

Not booking to go in Sept as I normally do, going to wait and see how things go.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
6,477 posts
107 reviews
5. Re: Holiday in as usual?

I'll be there.. ✈✈✈✈☀☀☀☀☀😎😎😎😎😎 🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸

Manchester
Level Contributor
423 posts
144 reviews
6. Re: Holiday in as usual?

Yes 6 of us fly out from Manchester for 2 weeks 26th September 😊😊

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
4 reviews
7. Re: Holiday in as usual?

Hi,

We are still going 27 June for 2 weeks, our third year staying at the Belcekiz hotel. I am still a bit worried about it but hope il be more relaxed when I get there! My husband has no worries and can't wait to get back there.

Level Contributor
24 posts
21 reviews
8. Re: Holiday in as usual?

This year will be my first time visiting olu deniz ( we went to icemelar last year) I can't wait to get there in September, no one will stop my holiday 🤓👍🏻

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
201 posts
51 reviews
9. Re: Holiday in as usual?

Still going. Would even go to Tunisia and Egypt if I had the chance. Wont let the terrorists win

Beverley, United...
Level Contributor
82 posts
86 reviews
10. Re: Holiday in as usual?

Not going this year, not because of the politics, its because we like to try different places each holiday and having a lot of euros left over from Corfu last year and no turkish money left, finances dictated that we go to Ibizia in June but if another cheapie comes up for Oluz Deniz in September/October is did last year Ill be there. Terrorists will not stop me travelling. In the past we've have had a suspected bomb left on a plane from the IRA.

People were shot on the beach weeks before we went to Israel, People had been killed in the disco of our hotel in Tunisia a few years before we went, . I could go on. My point is out of 100s of holidays we have enjoyed every one. you cannot live your lives on what ifs. Unfortunately its the world we live in there is always some idiot that wants to harm another. But for every one of them there hundreds of sane friendly people who dont. Happy Hols to everyone.

Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz