We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf Question

Collinsville...
Level Contributor
15 posts
14 reviews
3 helpful votes
Golf Question
Save

Hello!

Returning to CR with my wife, and bringing my sister and her husband this time. Can't wait to share a special place with them.

My BIL is a serious golfer. If we were to stay in Tamarindo...what challenges would he face getting to one of the courses 1-2x during our stay? I don't want him to spend hours in a travel van, or waiting on a bus (public transit might be dicey carrying clubs?) but I suspect the rest of us will want the diversity of shopping/snooping/dining options of Tamarindo.

Suggestions, ideas, warnings, etc. all welcome.

1 reply
Topanga, California
Level Contributor
35 posts
3 reviews
3 helpful votes
1. Re: Golf Question
Save

He can golf at pinilla or even conchal. Pinilla is super close and conchal is about 25 min. I’ve never golfed conchal but we’ve golfed at pinilla and it’s a fun but hard course. As to getting there I’m not sure but I am sure you can certainly ask the club house when booking. I’ve seen cars drop off parties at the club house (before covid). Not sure if they are staying at the Marriott or around hacienda pinilla but it’s worth to inquire.

Edited: May 10, 2021, 2:37 am
Reply to: Golf Question
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Tamarindo
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.