We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Liberia Departure Recent Experience

Metro...
Level Contributor
420 posts
148 reviews
240 helpful votes
Liberia Departure Recent Experience
Save

Hello,

I've combed through threads and didn't find recent information. We will have our negative test results for our US bound flight this Friday. For anyone that departed Liberia Airport recently, may I ask;

1. How long did it take to go through all the lines? I've read there are self-service check-in kiosks? Are there priority lines besides first/business check-in counter?

2. After reviewing our Delta Airlines receipts, it looks to like the departure taxes were included. Do I need to print the receipts out to show any officials or is it the airlines that check it (in which case Delta knows).

3. Is there a form we need to fill out ahead of time? One poster wrote that they had departure form they received from their tour guide and they filled out prior.

Thank you.

4 replies to this topic
Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
9,708 posts
75 reviews
15 helpful votes
1. Re: Liberia Departure Recent Experience
Save

We flew home from LIR on American 3/21. There was a form to complete; I had printed it when I was still home. It was provided by the airlines and I suspect that have them at the airport.

We had no problem with the security line; everything went smoothly. I do not believe there are kiosks for check-in. Ticket agents will be checking your COVID test results when you check in, face-to-face. There may be a priority line, but they all move pretty slowly because of the checking for documents.

Airport taxes have been included in ticket prices to CR on most airlines for several years now. I've never flown Delta, but there's been nothing to do or print with American, Jet Blue, Southwest, or Copa.

Metro...
Level Contributor
420 posts
148 reviews
240 helpful votes
2. Re: Liberia Departure Recent Experience
Save

Thank you mlmdaisy. May I ask what time you arrived at the airport prior to your departure? Thanks a lot for your help.

Edited: April 07, 2021, 12:22 am
Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
9,708 posts
75 reviews
15 helpful votes
3. Re: Liberia Departure Recent Experience
Save

We were there about two hours before our flight departed.

Metro...
Level Contributor
420 posts
148 reviews
240 helpful votes
4. Re: Liberia Departure Recent Experience
Save

Thank you mlmdaisy.

Reply to: Liberia Departure Recent Experience
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Province of Guanacaste
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.