We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Exchanging money in Gumbet

Bradford, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Exchanging money in Gumbet

I am due to fly out to Gumbet in 3 weeks and staying at the Rosso Verde hotel.

I'm currently thinking of taking a little bit of lira for when we get there although we land at 22:20 so wont need much.

But wanted to know where I could exchange my money in Gumbet which is close to the hotel?

And also if anyone has any recommendations of places to eat whilst I am out there.

Thankyou in advance

Mentioned in this post
Gumbet
Gumbet
Bodrum, Turkey
Rosso Verde Hotel
Rosso Verde Hotel
356 Reviews
Bodrum City, Turkey
2 replies to this topic
London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,856 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Exchanging money in Gumbet

You will be able to exchange in any of the small shops or restaurants in Gumbet. If you just have a wander around you will find somewhere close.

Mentioned in this post
Gumbet
Gumbet
Bodrum, Turkey
manchester
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
Level Contributor
619 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Exchanging money in Gumbet

Plenty of places to change money most restaurants and bars will change for you. Rates can differ from place to place so have a look around to find the best rate. Lots of nice places to eat in Gumbet. Jacks place is lovely great food and atmosphere. Windy bay and the mistral do offers on meal deals and Anniliva is highly recommended. But then if fancy a mcdonalds they will delivery to your hotel lol. We just take enough lira for the 1st night day then change as and when we need it

Janice x

Mentioned in this post
Gumbet
Gumbet
Bodrum, Turkey
Reply to: Exchanging money in Gumbet
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Gumbet
Recent Conversations