We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bank of America ATM Withdraw

Columbia, Maryland
Level Contributor
81 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Bank of America ATM Withdraw

Is there any BOA affiliate bank in Manila I can take money out of the ATM? I am out of cash and left the state already. Need to avoid bank fees as I heard the fee is expensive. Any advice would be appreciated

Mentioned in this post
Manila
Manila
Luzon, Philippines
17 replies to this topic
12 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Bank of America ATM Withdraw

Good to know that this is a problem that can happen. It's always be safe than sorry, so in most cases its good to exchange money in your home country. I am sorry this is happening to you.

Huntington Beach...
Level Contributor
87 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Bank of America ATM Withdraw

Just wondering if the BofA will allow you to withdraw your money at inside their branch in Makati without the ATM card?

Mentioned in this post
Makati
Makati
Luzon, Philippines
Rocklin, California
1 post
Save Reply
13. Re: Bank of America ATM Withdraw

bank of america atm withdraw in manila

Sibulan, Philippines
1 post
Save Reply
14. Re: Bank of America ATM Withdraw

CITIBANK let's you withdraw 15k at a time. Just be sure you have travel notices set for your card and max daily withdrawal set. BOA in Makati is like going to atm in the US BOA.

Mentioned in this post
Makati
Makati
Luzon, Philippines
1 post
Save Reply
15. Re: Bank of America ATM Withdraw

WERE only able...

Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Bank of America ATM Withdraw

In Angeles City I go to the PNB and sit down with a nice looking young lady who charges my debit or credit card. Hands me an envelope and I say thank you very much and off I go. I don’t think I’ve every asked for more than USD500 at one visit though. But their ATM are set way low like P4k or less

Mentioned in this post
Angeles City
Angeles City
Luzon, Philippines
Leyte Island...
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
10,993 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Bank of America ATM Withdraw

I go to the PNB -----------------------But their ATM are set way low like P4k or less

---------------------------------------------

PNB is now P20,000 per withdrawal. At least it is at most BPI ATM machines. Some BPI ATM machines may be stuck at their old withdrawal limit of P10,000 still.

If you are seeking an ATM machine that dispenses more than P20,000 at a time, go to HSBC. In Manila, Cebu City or Davao City.

HSBC dispenses up to P40,000 at a time in P1000 notes. Presuming the daily withdrawal limit set by your bank is large enough to accommodate a P40,000 withdrawal. The machines accept CIRRUS, PLUS, MASTERCARD, VISA and maybe some other systems. HSBC do not charge an additional P200 or P250 fee like all other banks ATM machines in the Philippines. At least they do not charge me. However, for many years there has been a message at the start of the transaction saying there may be a fee and I have to press a button to agree before I can continue. You will still have to pay ATM fees charged by your bank.

Mentioned in this post
Manila
Manila
Luzon, Philippines
Cebu City
Cebu City
Cebu Island, Philippines
Davao City
Davao City
Mindanao, Philippines
Reply to: Bank of America ATM Withdraw
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted