We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Customs Declaration form upon Arrival

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
112 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Customs Declaration form upon Arrival

Hi. I found a scanned picture online of the customs declaration form used at manila international airport. I do not know if its current so please advise of any changes. One question that got me over thinking was if I should be checking YES on this portion or if it is referring to me as a merchant.

"Are you bringing in (check box) jewelries, (check box) electronic goods, and (check box) commercial merhcandise and/or samples purchased or acquired abroad?"

I'm just a tourist and I will have my cell phone, ipad, and battery pack. Its safe to check the box "electronics) and "YES"?

silent-gardens.com/assets/images/NAIA/NAIA-C…

thank you

Smokey Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours
Yolo Travel Philippines
City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours
ePhilippines Adventure Travel and Destinations
Multi-day Tours, Eco Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
58 replies to this topic
51. Re: Customs Declaration form upon Arrival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: July 31, 2017, 5:05 am

Austin, Texas
1 post
Save Reply
52. Re: Customs Declaration form upon Arrival

I am an artist visiting friends in Manila for the first time. I will be flying into Manila with art supplies (no liquids or solvents) and some framed drawings as well. Do I need to declare any of this at customs?

2 posts
Save Reply
53. Re: Customs Declaration form upon Arrival

I will be carrying my niece pulmo aid, do I declare this? This was used by my niece in the Philippines then brought to thr states. She left it and I will carry it back home. Just a note the item was originally bought in the states, 110 volt.

2 posts
Save Reply
54. Re: Customs Declaration form upon Arrival

I will be carrying my niece pulmo aid, do I declare this? This was used by my niece in the Philippines then brought to thr states. She left it and I will carry it back home. Just a note the item was originally bought in the states, 110 volt.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
18,810 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
55. Re: Customs Declaration form upon Arrival

No need to declare that.

56. Re: Customs Declaration form upon Arrival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: August 30, 2017, 1:35 pm

Manila, Philippines
2 posts
Save Reply
57. Re: Customs Declaration form upon Arrival

Hi, do i have to declare my pasalubong upon arrival? I am going to check in one luggage and 1 small box.

Thank you.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
18,810 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
58. Re: Customs Declaration form upon Arrival

Generally you don't need to declare pasalubongs unless you plan to giveaway cellphones, luxury brand products, jewelry and other high-valued items.

Reply to: Customs Declaration form upon Arrival
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted