We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Customs Declaration form upon Arrival

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
112 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Customs Declaration form upon Arrival

Hi. I found a scanned picture online of the customs declaration form used at manila international airport. I do not know if its current so please advise of any changes. One question that got me over thinking was if I should be checking YES on this portion or if it is referring to me as a merchant.

"Are you bringing in (check box) jewelries, (check box) electronic goods, and (check box) commercial merhcandise and/or samples purchased or acquired abroad?"

I'm just a tourist and I will have my cell phone, ipad, and battery pack. Its safe to check the box "electronics) and "YES"?

silent-gardens.com/assets/images/NAIA/NAIA-C…

thank you

70 replies to this topic
51. Re: Customs Declaration form upon Arrival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: July 31, 2017, 5:05 am

Austin, Texas
1 post
Save Reply
52. Re: Customs Declaration form upon Arrival

I am an artist visiting friends in Manila for the first time. I will be flying into Manila with art supplies (no liquids or solvents) and some framed drawings as well. Do I need to declare any of this at customs?

Mentioned in this post
Manila
Manila
Luzon, Philippines
2 posts
Save Reply
53. Re: Customs Declaration form upon Arrival

I will be carrying my niece pulmo aid, do I declare this? This was used by my niece in the Philippines then brought to thr states. She left it and I will carry it back home. Just a note the item was originally bought in the states, 110 volt.

Mentioned in this post
2 posts
Save Reply
54. Re: Customs Declaration form upon Arrival

I will be carrying my niece pulmo aid, do I declare this? This was used by my niece in the Philippines then brought to thr states. She left it and I will carry it back home. Just a note the item was originally bought in the states, 110 volt.

Mentioned in this post
Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
19,730 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
55. Re: Customs Declaration form upon Arrival

No need to declare that.

56. Re: Customs Declaration form upon Arrival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: August 30, 2017, 1:35 pm

Manila, Philippines
2 posts
Save Reply
57. Re: Customs Declaration form upon Arrival

Hi, do i have to declare my pasalubong upon arrival? I am going to check in one luggage and 1 small box.

Thank you.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
19,730 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
58. Re: Customs Declaration form upon Arrival

Generally you don't need to declare pasalubongs unless you plan to giveaway cellphones, luxury brand products, jewelry and other high-valued items.

J H
Buenos Aires...
2 posts
Save Reply
59. Re: Customs Declaration form upon Arrival

Hi.. I am flying in with 2 laptops (one brand new that i am giving as a gift to a friend), and an iphone. Do I need to declare. Am I ok going in with these, I am staying there 2 weeks. I am not Filipino.

Thx for the advise if anyone knows

Puerto Galera...
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
60. Re: Customs Declaration form upon Arrival

There is no declaration form to fill in anymore.

There is a red channel to walk through if you have goods to declare.

There is a green channel for filipinos and a green channel for foreigners which you walk through but may be pulled over by the customs officer on duty. i have gone through green about fifty times without being stopped but I am carrying one bag not three giant cases plus a 56" television in a box.

Reply to: Customs Declaration form upon Arrival
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted