We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private driver and car

guam
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Private driver and car

Was in the Philippines due to family emergency. HIred "touristdriver" for over 1 week. Actually this is our second time using him. If you need someone who is punctual, reliable and knowledgeable driver in the Philippines, I highly

recomment him. You can contact him at arnoldvsanchez@yahoo.com.

Thank you arnold

We'll see you again next time.

Smokey Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours
Yolo Travel Philippines
City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours
ePhilippines Adventure Travel and Destinations
Multi-day Tours, Eco Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
175 replies to this topic
131. Re: Private driver and car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: June 19, 2016, 8:01 am

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
25,091 posts
1,954 reviews
Save Reply
132. Re: Private driver and car

Avoid touts like above. Stick to reputable drivers from here:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Travel-g294245-c…

Tommo

Spokane, Washington
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
133. Re: Private driver and car

We are looking for a reliable private driver for us but most importantly a driver for my father who will be going to dialysis three times a week in Nephrocare, Sto Tomas, Batangas. We need the driver to be flexible and very reliable. Any help would be appreciated.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
18,810 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
134. Re: Private driver and car

Hello megland. Sorry but the available drivers here in the forum are catering for tourists that is why they have their own car and not as family drivers which you need. You should ask for recommendations from your neighbors, relatives and friends in Batangas and not in forums.

Edited: July 18, 2016, 3:10 pm
Hong Kong, China
1 post
Save Reply
135. Re: Private driver and car

2 people need a drive from Manila International airport directly to Pangansanan - San Fabian City home.

We will arrive at airport by 11:20pm, IFriday nite Aug 19th. No waiting for bags; carrier-on only. Need reliable and direct service.

Can you we hire you? What is the total fees?

Reply to my email address: james.hawald@gmail.com

Thank you!

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
18,810 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
136. Re: Private driver and car

The official rate of the airport yellow taxi and white coupon taxi to San Fabian is 6,482 pesos + toll fees. You are now open to predators who lurks in the Internet underworld by posting your email here. You can't trust all who will email you as nobody here can vouch about their reliability.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
25,091 posts
1,954 reviews
Save Reply
137. Re: Private driver and car

Please look at the drivers recommended in my post #132.

Tommo

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,557 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
138. Re: Private driver and car

Grab car show P3,530 today to San Fabian, plus tolls, but I am not exactly sure where you are going in San Fabian

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
18,810 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
139. Re: Private driver and car

I am sure that no Grab or Uber driver would be willing to take you to San Fabian or anywhere in Pangasinan for just ₱3K something as he would not have any passenger going back to his base in Manila as Grab and Uber are not available in that province. That's a very long way to drive without a passenger.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,557 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
140. Re: Private driver and car

Uber will not do it but Grab shows up on the app. Drivers can refuse to take jobs with GRAB, but not UBER. Uber will not go out of metro Manila. Grab will. And Keg, it was for a point of reference, in terms of their price.I saw on the internet a tax fare of P4200 to 5k.

Reply to: Private driver and car
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted