We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Recommendations near MOA?

San Francisco
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
Hotel Recommendations near MOA?

My fiance and I are getting married in Manila next year, and our guests are starting to ask for suggestions for hotels (we live in San Francisco, and are not *that* familiar ourselves). Our wedding ceremony is at the Manila Cathedral, and will be followed by a dinner at a reception hall near MOA. Are there any nice (i.e. fairly new, recently remodeled, etc) hotels in the area that we can recommend to our guests? Thanks!

manila
Level Contributor
24 posts
1. Re: Hotel Recommendations near MOA?

if your in a budget basis..you can try KABAYAN hotel near Mrt-Taft station. but if budget is not a prob, try heritage hotel.

Makati, Philippines
Level Contributor
533 posts
58 reviews
2. Re: Hotel Recommendations near MOA?

As mentioned, there's Heritage, Traders by Shangrila (in front of CCP), Manila Diamond and the newly minted Sofitel (Philippine Plaza at the CCP Complex). All hotels at MOA are being constructed as of the moment (Radisson SAS & Microtel).. Heritage is the closest to MOA of all but i guess all of them will be happy to help you with accomodation arrangements for your guests... Congratulations.

San Francisco
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
3. Re: Hotel Recommendations near MOA?

I don't believe many of our guests are on budget, but we will definitely want to give them a range as everyone has different finances. Do you know when those new hotels are scheduled for completion?

and thanks :)

Makati, Philippines
Level Contributor
533 posts
58 reviews
4. Re: Hotel Recommendations near MOA?

Hi. im sure they just started so earliest might be late next year or 2009 but hey its SM and they might finish things early.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
1,858 posts
28 reviews
5. Re: Hotel Recommendations near MOA?

I really enjoyed the Diamond Hotel (except the breakfast), which is right on the Bay. It is roughly equidistant (roughly) between Manila Cathedral and MoA, so would be an easy taxi ride each way. Each room seems to have a city and bay view (half and half) in large bay windows.

There is a hotel or two very near to MoA, but the Diamond Hotel is really nice and closer to some neighborhoods and sights that tourist like.

San Francisco
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
6. Re: Hotel Recommendations near MOA?

Diamond, Traders & Sofitel all look great :) Thanks!

7. Re: Hotel Recommendations near MOA?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: September 13, 2009, 3:17 am
Get answers to your questions about Manila