We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopping in Manila. Which Malls or Street to visit?

Level Contributor
22 posts
10 reviews
3 helpful votes
Shopping in Manila. Which Malls or Street to visit?
Save

Hi,

We are visiting manila in last week of April. Starting manila for 3 nights (in and out) to visit Boracay and coron.

Looking shopping mall or streets for reasonable clothes and footwear shopping. Not looking for high-end clothing and footwear brands.

We are staying at RAMADA ENCORE HOTEL (9630 Kamagong, Makati).

1) Any suggestions other than SM City Mall and BGC?

2) Like other asian malls, shall i get affordable price rage clothes on basement or highest floor in these malls?

3) to spend 3 evenings in manila. Please share options for shopping. Mainly stylish footwear and clothes.

Thanks

9 replies to this topic
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
31,665 posts
3,138 reviews
3,677 helpful votes
1. Re: Shopping in Manila. Which Malls or Street to visit?
Save

Greenhills Market offers discounted shopping. Make sure you bargain. Landmark in the same shopping centre as SM also is worth a look.

Panay Island...
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
86 reviews
44 helpful votes
2. Re: Shopping in Manila. Which Malls or Street to visit?
Save

Mall of Asia is fun, but my favorite places to shop in Manila are Divisoria, and Baclaran. Both are insanely huge markets and have everything you could think of. They are a mix of outdoor markets, and indoor malls. 😎

Level Contributor
22 posts
10 reviews
3 helpful votes
3. Re: Shopping in Manila. Which Malls or Street to visit?
Save

Thank you. I search for divisoria market. But, it's not like what I am looking for.

I want good quality clothes and footwear in discounted rates. Trendy asian clothes, nightdress, swimsuits and new styles footwear.

Clothes between 200-500PHP, shoes not more than 500PHP. Divisoria market is cool but I don't want to walk around in that market.

Suggest me.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Manila
Level Contributor
4,304 posts
165 reviews
314 helpful votes
4. Re: Shopping in Manila. Which Malls or Street to visit?
Save

You will find what you want in Dragon, 168 and 999 Malls in Divisoria.

All 3 are large, air conditioned malls that sell almost everything you could think of? It is far more than just a street market!

Why dismiss out of hand places you have never seen that are used by most residents if Metro Manila?

Panay Island...
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
86 reviews
44 helpful votes
5. Re: Shopping in Manila. Which Malls or Street to visit?
Save

"Suggest me."

Why would I bother?

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
31,665 posts
3,138 reviews
3,677 helpful votes
6. Re: Shopping in Manila. Which Malls or Street to visit?
Save

“Suggest me”

It may not be the place you are looking for. You won’t get quality at your budget offerings.

You get what you pay for!

Edited: April 21, 2022, 8:06 am
Level Contributor
22 posts
10 reviews
3 helpful votes
7. Re: Shopping in Manila. Which Malls or Street to visit?
Save

Okay. Great. I will go one day at divisoria market and other malls you suggested and sm mall of Asia.

Placentia
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
16 helpful votes
8. Re: Shopping in Manila. Which Malls or Street to visit?
Save

You get what you pay for in cheap places. I actually like Landmark, a mid-level department store in terms of price and quality. Greenhills is the next acceptable option.

Oakland, California
Level Contributor
20 posts
9. Re: Shopping in Manila. Which Malls or Street to visit?
Save

Greenhills. Totally worthwhile experience, and there are good quality vendors if you spend the time and haggle a decent price

Reply to: Shopping in Manila. Which Malls or Street to visit?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Manila
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.