We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ninoy Aquino Int'l Airport transfers

Arlington, Virginia
Level Contributor
58 posts
161 reviews
Save Topic
Ninoy Aquino Int'l Airport transfers

Hi -- was curious to know whether any of you have had a car service pick you up at the airport and take you to a specific address (i.e. Rockwell City Center or Ayala Alabang). Looking at different options in case my brother can't pick me up. Also intererested to hear about your experiences from and to the aiport. Any and all suggestions are really appreciated. Thanks so much.

7 replies to this topic
Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
18,810 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ninoy Aquino Int'l Airport transfers

If you are familiar with Uber then it is popular here in Metro Manila and also its competitor called Grab which even has a booth at the airport.

Arlington, Virginia
Level Contributor
58 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ninoy Aquino Int'l Airport transfers

Awesome, thanks for the quick reply. Is Grab's kiosk found in Terminal 3? Thanks again!

Puerto Galera...
Level Contributor
4,265 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ninoy Aquino Int'l Airport transfers

I am a great fan of GRAB however landing at T3 at 7pm had to wait 1 1/2 hours in line for the taxi to come - the line was only about 15 people long but thats how long it took.

T3 is notorious for long taxi waits and you have numerous choices including fixed price coupon taxis, nissan pre arranged taxis, yellow airport taxis , regular white manila meter taxis plus an army of touts trying to persuade you to pay 2000 pesos for a 250 journey.

Do ana dvanced search. there are numerous threads about T3 taxis.

Arlington, Virginia
Level Contributor
58 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ninoy Aquino Int'l Airport transfers

Thanks for the heads up. Will start searching now. Appreciate the suggestions. And if you think of anything else, please let me know. Thanks again.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
18,810 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ninoy Aquino Int'l Airport transfers

I haven't tried Grab kiosk at T3 even if there is no queue. I just use my mobile phone to book Uber and I never wasted time waiting as I know when will the Uber car will arrive just as indicated in the app.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
25,089 posts
1,954 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ninoy Aquino Int'l Airport transfers

@twisteddiva I responded to your pm.

Arlington, Virginia
Level Contributor
58 posts