We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NAIA airport T1 to T3 transfer

Dallas, Texas
6 posts
Save Topic
NAIA airport T1 to T3 transfer

Hey TA peeps,

For my upcoming Malaysian airlines flight from KUL to MNL, noticed MH usually arrives in T1. Need to get to T3(bay 14) to continue my travels.

What is the best way to transfer between terminals(outside cabs)?

Is it walkable?

I understand there is a free shuttle, thats NOT advertised enough. Where can I catch this?

Thank you and happy new year!

1 reply
puerto princesa
Level Contributor
3,936 posts
256 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: NAIA airport T1 to T3 transfer

No, it is not walkable. There is a free shuttle bus that goes to all the terminals so you just have to show your ticket for your connecting flight. The shuttle stops late at night and starts again early morning so i hope you are arriving during the day. The shuttle bus leaves every 20 minutes or so, so you can be lucky and just wait for a couple of minutes for it to arrive or 20 minutes. When you each the arrivals hall just before you exit the waiting area for the shuttles is to your extreme right. Hope you have allowed enough time between your flights. If your flight arrives on time i suggest a minimum of 3 hours, more to be sure.

Edited: January 02, 2018, 12:39 pm
Reply to: NAIA airport T1 to T3 transfer
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Manila