We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Genesis bus from Manila to SM clark mall

Dallas, Texas
6 posts
Save Topic
Genesis bus from Manila to SM clark mall

Hey TA peeps,

Since my other thread, I came across the Genesis bus online which runs a service from NAIA t3 to SM clark. They charge 350 P for one way, which seems pretty reasonable given not having to negotiate cabs etc.

Has anyone taken this service in the recent past? Whats been the experience?Does it really stop in front of the mall?

TIA

8 replies to this topic
puerto princesa
Level Contributor
3,505 posts
250 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Genesis bus from Manila to SM clark mall

According to this it stops at the transport hub just outside the SM Mall

https:/…

Puerto Galera...
Level Contributor
4,129 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Genesis bus from Manila to SM clark mall

i assume you have found this link which is nice to know.

https:/…

As to your question, I haven't a clue whether they actually do stop at SM Clark or whether its a big fat lie but they say they do on their promos !

3. Re: Genesis bus from Manila to SM clark mall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: January 02, 2018, 1:51 am

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
18,667 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Genesis bus from Manila to SM clark mall

Yes the point-to-point buses stop at the terminals as advertised and no where else in between.

Dallas, Texas
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Genesis bus from Manila to SM clark mall

Agree, they do have a Facebook page. Is current rate of cab from NAIA to Pasay(200?), bus to Mabalcat(150)and then trike to city(100)?

Detroit, MI
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Genesis bus from Manila to SM clark mall

What time does the bus leave Terminal 3 to travel to SM Clark

Puerto Galera...
Level Contributor
4,129 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Genesis bus from Manila to SM clark mall

link is in #2

Pattaya, Thailand
Level Contributor
115 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Genesis bus from Manila to SM clark mall

Every hour, I took it to front of SM Mall, right in front , there’s some seats to sit down on gor return to Manila only 2 stops , Clark Airport and SM Mall on return , bus has wifi, it’s really cold on bus , tv is very loud, and bus was 80% full, only two Westerners in bus the rest Pinoy, the bus I very jerky driving , but would use again, no problem

Reply to: Genesis bus from Manila to SM clark mall
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted