We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Terminal 3 to one Manilla airport

1 post
Save Topic
Terminal 3 to one Manilla airport

I booked one fly and only then saw some issues about tranfer time.

So i am a little worried about if i will have time to do this change or not.

My fligh will arrive 8:55am terminal 3 (Domestic) and then i will have another one but international on terminal 1 at 10:40.

I will dont have bags to claim, my seats on domestic fly is on front line and i will have check in online done too.

Can somebody comment my sittuation ?

What is the fattest way to arrive on T1)

Thanks in advance

5 replies to this topic
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
25,242 posts
2,047 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Terminal 3 to one Manilla airport

Are these flights booked on the one itinerary?

If not....you may be purchasing another ticket as I doubt that you will even make that international connection. Another case of asking the question to late...not researching before and after making the booking.

You have allowed even less time that this member and we were concerned for this member <<<< https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g29… >>>

Quezon City...
Level Contributor
308 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Terminal 3 to one Manilla airport

yea. if the domestic flight isn't much price anyway, i suggest to just rebook or purchase a new domestic ticket that arrives to manila a night before, or in the early morning.

if you continue your current schedule, you're definitely going to miss your international flight as the check in will need to be done in manila.

this is under the assumption that both flights are from different airlines.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
18,993 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Terminal 3 to one Manilla airport

Are you taking Philippine Airlines & Turkish Airlines flights? Where did you buy your ticket? If you booked that as 1 ticket then you will be fine. If you bought 2 separate tickets then you have a big problem.

Our community is here to help!Ask questions, get advice and more from travelers like you.
Join TripAdvisor
puerto princesa
Level Contributor
3,911 posts
256 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Terminal 3 to one Manilla airport

No way would i be happy with the transfer time as many domestic fights can be late. If your flight is 30 minute late it is likely that you will reach T1 too late to check in.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,602 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Terminal 3 to one Manilla airport

Not a good idea.

Reply to: Terminal 3 to one Manilla airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Manila