We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage storage in central Manila

Canton of Zurich...
Level Contributor
216 posts
1 review
Luggage storage in central Manila

Hi all

When arriving in Manila I have planned two nights buses in a row going up north to explore the rice terraces first. However, I have not planned to take all the luggage with me as I dont need it.

Is there a safe and convenient place in central Manila where I can store it for 48 hours? Maybe at the location where the buses leave to Banaue?

Many thanks for your suggestion?

15 replies to this topic
Leyte Island...
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
12,197 posts
53 reviews
1. Re: Luggage storage in central Manila

I don't know the answer but have a couple of suggestions

Why bring luggage you don't need. If you don't need it for the trip North, you probably won't need it anywhere else either. When I travel the Philippines, my luggage weighs about 7kg and that includes good clothes in case I am asked last minute to be a sponsor at a wedding or baptism.

If you are staying in Manila at the same hotel before and after your trip North, ask them to store your luggage for you.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
27,473 posts
2,257 reviews
2. Re: Luggage storage in central Manila

There is luggage storage at T3 and at Mall of Asia. Not sure when you are coming from or going to after the rice teraces.

http://www.protectabag.com.ph/luggage-more

Big Jims suggestion is what I normally do assuming you are staying in Manila but with so little information provided by you its hard to help.

Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
20,265 posts
254 reviews
3. Re: Luggage storage in central Manila

Are you staying in a hotel in Manila prior to your Banaue trip? If yes then you may leave your luggage in your hotel.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
20 posts
4. Re: Luggage storage in central Manila

You can leave your luggage in a hotel

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
27,473 posts
2,257 reviews
5. Re: Luggage storage in central Manila

I think all three previous replies have already suggested this.

Canton of Zurich...
Level Contributor
216 posts
1 review
6. Re: Luggage storage in central Manila

Hi all

That is the problem - i am not staying in a hotel in Manila before going to Banau. That makes things a bit tricker. I am arriving at Manila airport around 12:00am so ideally I could drop the luggage somewhere close the bus station: HM Transport in Aurora Blvd Manila

Hope I got the correct stop here for leavong with coda Airlines to Banau!

5 posts
7. Re: Luggage storage in central Manila

Hi I am having similar problems. I will be traveling around 19th Jan. Could you out find any place which could store luggage for you? If yes please let me know!

Puerto Galera...
Level Contributor
5,618 posts
29 reviews
8. Re: Luggage storage in central Manila

Or

walk into a shortime hotel www.hotelsogo.com for example and pay 700 pesos or so for six hours, free wifi, shower aircon and then explore.

Or

The left baggage at MOA is on a service road under the mall called Ocean Drive, see map, get the taxi to take you down Ocean Drive, its half way down on your right between the two pedestrian only roads with restaurants etc see map

https://www.google.com.ph/maps/place/SM+Mall+of+Asia/@14.5340284,120.9808061,17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x3397cbfc84288ed7:0xe842057d2e701f9b!8m2!3d14.534636!4d120.982453?hl=en

Edited: January 08, 2018, 1:38 pm
5 posts
9. Re: Luggage storage in central Manila

I dint get you? The location you shared is of some mall. Is there a luggage storage place in the mall?

Puerto Galera...
Level Contributor
5,618 posts
29 reviews
10. Re: Luggage storage in central Manila

shashi read #2

Reply to: Luggage storage in central Manila
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted