We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carry On luggage cebu pacific

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Carry On luggage cebu pacific

I was wondering if at the airport Cebu Pacific charge the same fee for luggage displayed online( $40 for 15kg etc) or weather they charge the airport per kilo rate?

Im flying SYD-MNL

I have only carry on and am 1x kilo over, so just wondering what i should do?

Help would be appreciated.

Mentioned in this post
Cebu Island
Cebu Island
Visayas, Philippines
Ninoy Aquino Intl Airport
Ninoy Aquino Intl Airport
Luzon, Philippines
37 replies to this topic
puerto princesa
Level Contributor
5,409 posts
420 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Carry On luggage cebu pacific

Yes, i have seen many passengers carry 2 or 3 bags and it makes me angry. Cebu Pacific are more strict with international flights than local flights. Quite often the carry on bags are not weighed on domestic flights and you can get away with a few extra kilos. I am afraid in the Philippines not many people pay attention to rules and regulations, including the law !!!

Mentioned in this post
Cebu Island
Cebu Island
Visayas, Philippines
North
Level Contributor
3 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Carry On luggage cebu pacific

Come on three carry on items? Really three items? ...one small bag and a personal item this is the NORM...Back pack and bag combo did it.. most likely CP would have let the trolly be counted as one with the bag...IE BACKPACK is not a personal item..if everyone wants to carry on the kitchen sink their would be no room to sit....you should have been allowed to board since you were making a connection..and you were already in the system...

Edited: January 04, 2018, 11:43 pm
Pomeroy, Washington
Level Contributor
529 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Carry On luggage cebu pacific

Cebu Pacific, and other airlines, cannot let the camel's nose in the tent as far as baggage is concerned. Everyone is trying to save money, but if carry ons and/or luggage was unrestricted, no one would pay for checked luggage and we'd all have to ride with the luggage in the passenger cabin.

It is up to the passenger to FULLY UNDERSTAND the luggage rules of their choice of airline. If you don't like the rules, change airlines. If you don't want to pay for luggage, don't fly or choose an airline that has lower restrictions. If none are available, though luck.

Personally, I hate paying for a reasonable amount of luggage, but that is the way of the world nowadays. Passengers without luggage pay less. I suppose it's fair, but it's annoying.

Mentioned in this post
Cebu Island
Cebu Island
Visayas, Philippines
Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
9 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Carry On luggage cebu pacific

I believe it is stated in CP website that the carry on baggage allowed are one (1) hand carry weighing 7kg AND one (1) laptop on its own carrier/bag OR not AND, OR... a handbag. Handbag means the small/private bag for wallet, cellphone and other items such as make up kit NOT another bag where you put additional necessities like clothes, toiletries or souvenirs. smh

2 posts
Save Reply
35. Re: Carry On luggage cebu pacific

i agree with you their policy seem to be inconsistent. the rule says 1 carry on luggage only but many violates this with 2 or 3 carry and still allowed.

2 posts
Save Reply
36. Re: Carry On luggage cebu pacific

there is a standard size for carry on bags but its not totally being enforced

Da Lat, Vietnam
2 posts
Save Reply
37. Re: Carry On luggage cebu pacific

I know are you by the way you write and your name. You work for the airline. Shame on you. Posing as a customer. Seibu as one of the worst airlines and Asia. Their CEO was accused of Huge problems. Maybe he needs extra money and this is the only way he can get it. Shame on this company. I’ve traveled with them and have always had problems.

Mentioned in this post
Asia
Asia
World
Reply to: Carry On luggage cebu pacific
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted