We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 Days 1 night in KL - Something different?

Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
1,748 posts
9 reviews
9 helpful votes
2 Days 1 night in KL - Something different?
Save

We have a stopover where we'll have nearly 2 days - one night -early arrival - late departure. We've been to KL before - done the city centre,Petronas thing, also Chinatown. Arriving/departing KLIA2

Looking for a recommended area to stay in.

Its the end of a long trip and we will come in on a brutal 4 hour flight / 4 hour timezone change flight - so I'm not looking at anything too strenuous. I was wondering about Port Dickson - for the beach?

We are 50/60 yo couple, travel light - happy to get on public transport - like history, nature, architecture. Shopping and heavy drinking not so much! Budget is pretty open.

Edited: 4 years ago
3 posts
1 review
1. Re: 2 Days 1 night in KL - Something different?
Save

Port Dickson is not really within KL city center vicinity, it's merely 1-2 hours journey via road transportation.

But if you keen, once you touch down in KLIA you can heading straight to Port Dickson as it's nearer from Sepang where KLIA is located.

Some cozy accommodation over there which I can recommend are Grand Lexis and Avilion (NOT Avilion Admirol cove - they're two different hotel)

2. Re: 2 Days 1 night in KL - Something different?

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: April 02, 2018, 1:17 pm
Get answers to your questions about Kuala Lumpur
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.