We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cebu Bohol Travel Tours

7 posts
Cebu Bohol Travel Tours
Save

Came across this travel agency when I searched via google. Anybody who have booked here previously?Need to know if this is legit. Thank you

4 replies to this topic
melbourne
Level Contributor
6,262 posts
134 reviews
85 helpful votes
1. Re: Cebu Bohol Travel Tours
Save

A better question than whether or not they are legit is are they any good and value for money or could you organise something as good or better?

I organise as much as I can on my own and self tour where I can. In the case of Bohol, where I've been a few times, every resort and hotel can organise a tour for you, and there are plenty of small operators offering pretty much the same options.

The company you are referring to has 3 reviews posted here on TA. That's a very low number. I definitely wouldn't pay anything upfront without checking them out beforehand.

Pomeroy, Washington
Level Contributor
739 posts
41 reviews
46 helpful votes
2. Re: Cebu Bohol Travel Tours
Save

It's extremely easy to organize your own tour just about anywhere in the Philippines.

Book your motel in Bohol. When you arrive, ask them to recommend a tour. They will ask you what day and time. Poof! You're ready to go.

You can even book personal tours this way and it's not that expensive. I prefer to not have to worry about what other tourists want to do. Bohol is a smaller island, so gasoline prices are not a big issue.

7 posts
3. Re: Cebu Bohol Travel Tours
Save

Thank you

7 posts
4. Re: Cebu Bohol Travel Tours
Save

Thank you

Reply to: Cebu Bohol Travel Tours
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cebu City
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.