We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommondation at Studio Zen Residences

Istanbul, Turkey
5 posts
Save Topic
Accommondation at Studio Zen Residences

Hi,

I'm going to stay in manila for 2 months. I'm looking for an accommdation and i think Studio Zen Residences in Pasay look good for short term stay. I want to ask that is Studio Zen and around place good and safe for staying? Do you recommend there or any place?

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Pasay
Pasay
Luzon, Philippines
3 replies to this topic
Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
291 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommondation at Studio Zen Residences

Studio Zen in itself seems okay. But I'm not so sold on the location. If you want somewhere nearby and safer, try the ones near Vito Cruz station. The area has more food options too as it's catered to students in that area. If you don't need to be in this location, you can tell us what you're looking for and we might be able to help.

Istanbul, Turkey
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommondation at Studio Zen Residences

I'll be in Manila next month. So I am looking for a place to stay for 2 months. I'll try the ones Vito Cruz Station like you said. But generally, rates of short term lease are so expensive for me. My budget is maximum 20k/month for an accommondation. I want to stay at safe and private place where is near makati or 1 ride to makati. I could not find any place yet.

Mentioned in this post
Manila
Manila
Luzon, Philippines
Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
291 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommondation at Studio Zen Residences

I think can find 20k/month units at Makati. I see Linear Makati rents are around that price.

Mentioned in this post
Makati
Makati
Luzon, Philippines
Reply to: Accommondation at Studio Zen Residences
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Metro Manila