We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NAIA to Batangas at night

Asia
Level Contributor
7 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
NAIA to Batangas at night

Hello, I am planning to go to one of the beach resorts in Batangas in the end of January. I have Laiya beach I my mind at the moment. Since I will arrive at NAIA at 1030 pm, I would like to know if it’s possible to get to Batangas by car from the airport without taking a ferry from the pier at Batangas. Many thanks and welcome any suggestions for my trip as I only wanted to spend a few days on the beach near Manila.

Mentioned in this post
Batangas Province
Batangas Province
Luzon, Philippines
Laiya
Laiya
Luzon, Philippines
Manila
Manila
Luzon, Philippines
8 replies to this topic
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
2,319 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: NAIA to Batangas at night

Batangas and Manila are both part of the Luzon mainland so you won't need to take a ferry.

Mentioned in this post
Batangas Province
Batangas Province
Luzon, Philippines
Manila
Manila
Luzon, Philippines
Luzon
Luzon
Philippines
2. Re: NAIA to Batangas at night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: January 08, 2018, 11:01 pm

Asia
Level Contributor
7 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: NAIA to Batangas at night

Many thanks!

4. Re: NAIA to Batangas at night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: January 25, 2018, 11:06 pm

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
26,153 posts
2,206 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: NAIA to Batangas at night

Commercial blogs not allowed.

Puerto Galera...
Level Contributor
5,020 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: NAIA to Batangas at night

Laiya beach is on the outskirts of Batangas. You can get a car and driver for around 3000 pesos or take a taxi to jam terminal and get a bus .as ferries run 24/7 so do the buses. You would however have to get a trike from Batangas grand terminal or pier. You can also if going by jam grab a few hours sleep at www.hotelsogo.com. Six hours is around 700 pesos then make an early start from jamover the road or a taxi if they are willing to take you.

Mentioned in this post
Laiya
Laiya
Luzon, Philippines
Batangas Province
Batangas Province
Luzon, Philippines
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: NAIA to Batangas at night

Hi- My wife is from Batangas and I have made that trip many times. You do not need to take a ferry to Batangas and Laiya Beach. You can take a bus from Manila to San Juan. However, after that you will need to take a local jeepney or such to the beach resorts from San Juan proper. I love Laiya Beach and been to it many times. We now also have a lot there and planning to build a house soon. Take a taxi (yellow one) from NAIA to either the Buendia or Cubao bus station in Manila to. San Juan, Batangas. Another option is to hire a van driver. I know a very good one. See this post for a van driver that I normally use and recommend as safe and reliable. Can pick you up at the airport and bring you to your resort very quickly. lovevisalife.com/2017/…

Mentioned in this post
Batangas Province
Batangas Province
Luzon, Philippines
Laiya
Laiya
Luzon, Philippines
Manila
Manila
Luzon, Philippines
San Juan
San Juan
Luzon, Philippines
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: NAIA to Batangas at night

I would take a bus to San Juan instead of Batangas city as Laiya Beach is actually in San Juan.

Mentioned in this post
Batangas City
Batangas City
Luzon, Philippines
Laiya
Laiya
Luzon, Philippines
Reply to: NAIA to Batangas at night
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Batangas City