We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driving Instructions to Baguio from Manila

phils
1 post
Driving Instructions to Baguio from Manila

Hi. I'm going to Baguio this sun Oct28 for vacation w/ my sis. We plan to bring the car so we can stop at places along the way. Can you guys help me w/ driving instructions? I saw some but they're at least 4yrs old...i'm sure a lot of changes have been made by this time. I prefer the Marcos path coz it's safest.

muntinlupa
Level Contributor
71 posts
77 reviews
1. Re: Driving Instructions to Baguio from Manila

I suggest you leave early like 3 to 4 am to avoid traffic, especially the tricycles and kuligligs going to and from market. No need to use the alternate routes which may be confusing to many.

Take NLEX all the way to the end, take the road going to Mabalacat (the old Hiway). That's Mac Arthur Hiway, just follow this road all the way. You will be passing thru Bamban, Tarlac,Villasis, Urdaneta,Sison Pangasinan until Rosario ,La Union. In Rosario, after passing the junction to Kennon Road, turn right on the road that says Marcos Hiway (or Aspiras Hiway), this is the by pass so no need to pass thru the town of Agoo. This goes all the way to the city of pines. Safe driving and have a nice time.

2. Re: Driving Instructions to Baguio from Manila

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: September 13, 2009, 1:16 am
Get answers to your questions about Baguio