We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

need feedback who stayed at "afineplace" in marcos hway?

philippines
9 posts
need feedback who stayed at "afineplace" in marcos hway?

hi!

my family and i are planning to visit baguio from nov 1-5, 2007 and we need a house that can accommodate 5-6 persons atleast. i heard about this a fine place in sto. nino subd., marcos hway. we check the rates of their units and so far the price are reasonable, i just want some feedback as to how their place look like, is it exactly the one they post in their sites? and the place itself, is it accessible or does ithave any neraby convenience store? how about their beddings? please please if there is anyone of you who have been to this place i would appreciate any information that i might use in considering the place. thanks in advance. cheers!

ellen

Sg.
6 posts
1. Re: need feedback who stayed at "afineplace" in marcos hway?

sto nino subdivision is too far from the city it's quite a remote place but if you have your own transportation it wont be a problem,and one more thing the road is too narrow and expect a ravine all the way.

QC
1 post
2. Re: need feedback who stayed at "afineplace" in marcos hway?

hi! i've been to that place & stayed there for 4 days with my husband, it's a nice one, so cozy but the thing is......it's far from the heart of the city and far from all the spots you wanna see.......if you don't have your own car. there's no nearby stores, you need to buy everything before going back to the place. the place looks exactly as what is posted at their website.

A&A

philippines
9 posts
3. Re: need feedback who stayed at "afineplace" in marcos hway?

hi!

appreciate your feedback re a fine place... now i'm quite decided which place are we going to consider come november. all the best, cheers!

honeyvin
4 posts
4. Re: need feedback who stayed at "afineplace" in marcos hway?

u can visit this site

http://transientinbaguio.blogspot.com

for ur alternatives

thank you

5. Re: need feedback who stayed at "afineplace" in marcos hway?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: September 11, 2009, 5:25 pm
Get answers to your questions about Baguio