We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Hoian for 3 night and 2 days

Morbi, India
2 posts
Save Topic
Trip Hoian for 3 night and 2 days

Kindly suggest me how to spend good time in hoi an ,my itinerary is 29 december evening 19:00 i will reach da nang airport and 1 st january 14:00 PM i will go to nha trang , which place i should visit during this days & where is the good place to stay so more convenient for daily sight seen& night life

thanks in advance

4 replies to this topic
Melbourne
Level Contributor
3 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip Hoian for 3 night and 2 days

You have a short time so if you want to get clothes made order them as soon as you arrive. Some places eg Tuong Tailor, 67 Tran Hung Dao St, can make things in a day for you, depending on what you want. There is plenty to see in the Ancient Town - old houses, temples, Japanese covered bridge. Buy tickets at booths that allow entrance to multiple sites, you can’t buy them at the sites themselves. In terms of where to stay, I would stay on the edge of the Ancient town, such as Hoi An TNT Villa. You can hire bikes and ride to the beach, or do a cooking class, or simply wander and people watch.

Morbi, India
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip Hoian for 3 night and 2 days

Dear , Thank you very much for your information , i know the time is not enough for visit more srounding in HoI an ,i will follow your suggestion

7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip Hoian for 3 night and 2 days

A half day Hoi An city tour is enough for your time. In fact the city size of Hoi An ancient town is around 2km large, however, remember to try Hoi An Noodle (Pho) or chicken rice, a cup of morning coffee by the window of a coffee shop watching people moving is also a great idea there.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
533 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip Hoian for 3 night and 2 days

Hi,

I would suggest staying right in Ancient Town. This is a lovely place to stroll around with plenty of cafe's & restaurants to sit & have a drink or a meal & people watch.

Most hotels will have push bikes either free of charge or to hire. Go for an early morning ride before it gets too hot. Head out of town & pick a direction to ride. It's amazing the things you come across. We love riding across the bridge to the islands & meeting many of the locals.

There are night markets in the evening which are very popular. You could do half day to marble Mountain.

Enjoy your trip,

Karen

Reply to: Trip Hoian for 3 night and 2 days
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Hoi An