We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 nights between Antalya and Dalaman

Christiansted, St...
Level Contributor
15 posts
39 reviews
45 helpful votes
3 nights between Antalya and Dalaman
Save

I am staying 3 nights early this June in Antalya. I have 3 more nights to book before catching a flight back to Istanbul. My thought was to split time between Oludeniz and Fethiye before catching a flight out of Dalaman. Does it make sense to split time between these 2 locations, and if so, how many nights in each?

A little background- I live in the Virgin Islands so while I will definitely spend some time on the beach, I won’t spend all 3 days there. I’m also not a big shopper. Generally when I travel, I like to eat good food (I’m vegan), see some natural sites (Blue Lagoon and Butterfly Valley look like a must for me!), and mix in a little down time. I will not have a car and I am traveling by myself (46 years old).

Thanks for the help!

2 replies to this topic
Cape Girardeau...
Level Contributor
2,170 posts
334 reviews
318 helpful votes
1. Re: 3 nights between Antalya and Dalaman
Save

I suggest you spend all three nights in Ölüdeniz.

Why? Because you're FAR more likely to find food to fit your lifestyle there. In that vein and considering the seemingly endless COVID crisis I'll say that you'll have a nearly impossible time combining "good food" and "vegan" nearly anywhere in Turkey at this time as it such was an utter niche market in the high times.

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
4,173 posts
29 reviews
44 helpful votes
2. Re: 3 nights between Antalya and Dalaman
Save

Staying in Olu Deniz you will see the dolmus runs regularly to Fethiye throughout the day.

It’s only 30 minutes away, you can easily go and have a day out in Fethiye. It would be pointless to move hotels for such a short distance.

Personally l would stay in Fethiye.... more to do and see. And then have a day out to the beach at OD.

Reply to: 3 nights between Antalya and Dalaman
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Fethiye
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.