We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seogwipo Intercity Bus Terminal

Malaysia
Level Contributor
2 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Seogwipo Intercity Bus Terminal

Is the Seogwipo Intercity Bus Terminal at or near the Jungang Rotary? If it is not, where is it?

I'm also trying to search for the bus schedule from Seogwipo Intercity Bus Terminal to Seongpanak Trail, Hallasan. Thanks.

South Korea
Destination Expert
for South Korea
Level Contributor
1,386 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Seogwipo Intercity Bus Terminal

It was. but the bus terminal moved into new place near Jeju WorldCup Stadium, Emart Soegwipo several years ago, so the teminal near Jungang Rotary is called old terminal. The bus route (bus# 781, 782) for Seongpanak has round circle, starts at Jeju bus terminal and also finish at Jeju bus terminal via Jungmoon, Seogwipo, Seonpanak. Bus#781 has clockwise direction route and bus#782 counter-clockwise direction.

Bus#781 (or 781-1, 781-2): Jeju-city bus terminal -> Seonpanak-> Seoqwipo terminal(old., near Jungang Rotary) -> Jeju Worldcup Stadium(Seoqwipo bus terminal) -> Jungmoon -> Jeju-city bus terminal.

Bus#782 (or 782-1, 782-2): Jeju-city bus terminal -> Jungmoon -> Jeju Worldcup Stadium(Seoqwipo bus terminal) -> Seoqwipo terminal(old., near Jungang Rotary) -> Seonpanak -> Jeju-city bus terminal.

So if you take bus for Seongpanak from Seoqwipo take the bus# 782 or 782-1, 782-1. and for the return to Seoqwipo from Seongpanak bus stop, take bus# 781, 781-1, 781-2.

The bus starts every 10 min from 06:00 till 21:00, bus fare: 2,300Won.

You can take the bus#781 or 782 at JejuWorldcup Stadium bus stop, not in the Seoqwipo bus terminal. The bus#781 and 782 only stop at bus stop on the road, not drop by Seoqwipo bus terminal.

Malaysia
Level Contributor
2 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seogwipo Intercity Bus Terminal

Thank you for your prompt reply.

However, I'm a little confused with your paragraphs 2 and 3 with the last paragraph. From paragraphs 2 and 3, i can still board the bus to Seongpanak from the old terminal near Jungang Rotary, am I right?

Is the Seogwipo bus terminal mentioned in your last paragraph referring to the one near Jeju World Cup Stadium? If I'm to board a bus there to Seongpanak, it has to be at the Jeju World Cup Stadium bus stop but not Seogwipo bus terminal. Kindly advise.

Thank you.

3. Re: Seogwipo Intercity Bus Terminal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: August 01, 2017, 4:17 pm