We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AJAY , Taxi Driver

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
1,681 posts
9 reviews
16 helpful votes
AJAY , Taxi Driver
Save

Anyone Know a Taxi Driver Name Ajay ,from about 4 Years it looks he might have Changed his contact Number Tell him we would like to make Contact Graham , Marie , Ken

Any INFO would be Great

3 replies to this topic
Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
1,701 posts
6 reviews
17 helpful votes
1. Re: AJAY , Taxi Driver
Save

Only first name, do you know his second name, where is work, Agra is huge.... anyother clue???

I can be Ajay....Hey Graham , Marie , Ken how are you ? Long time no see ?

Forgive me.... I was just kidding. I am so glade that you guys are still thinking about him. Must be he gave you excellent services and you are so down to earth. Due to Covid many drivers quit or make force to quit their jobs.

If you could let us know some more clue, maybe can help you in better way. Take care

Thanks & Regards

Bajrang Jat

Guide India Tour

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
1,681 posts
9 reviews
16 helpful votes
2. Re: AJAY , Taxi Driver
Save

Will do look for more Clues

Agra, India
Level Contributor
3,237 posts
15 reviews
14 helpful votes
3. Re: AJAY , Taxi Driver
Save

Ajay is a common hindu name. Try contacting a few other people you met through him. Most probably he might be in touch with these people.

Regards

Walks By Arif Tours

Reply to: AJAY , Taxi Driver
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.