We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Important queries

3 posts
Save Topic
Important queries

Me n my sister planing to visit Agra by tomorrow morning from delhi by Taj express. My question is where to get down and how far is Taj Mahal from station .and is there a prepaid auto/cab available in the station to drop us.reply as soon as possible

Mentioned in this post
Agra
Agra
Agra District, India
Taj Mahal
Taj Mahal
26,706 Reviews
Agra, India
7 replies to this topic
Agra, India
Level Contributor
830 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Important queries

Dear Traveller

Your train would arrive at Agra Cantt train station .You could hire a auto from station .Tajmahal is about 7 km far from there .If you have luggage with you then there are locker near to the entrance gate of Tajmahal .

Regards

Akbran Tours

Mentioned in this post
Agra
Agra
Agra District, India
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Important queries

Thankyou for the info.agra is safe right for girls to visit without anyone.

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Destination Expert
for Kolkata (Calcutta), Darjeeling, India
Level Contributor
8,630 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Important queries

Agra is safe in general, but don't wander around much later than 8 PM and don't fall for touts with their glib sales talk and cheap deals. They will pester you, make no mistake. Be polite but firm, remember the probability to get ripped off / cheated is nearly 100%. It might be also unsafe to go to unknown locations with touts by yourselves.

Mentioned in this post
Agra
Agra
Agra District, India
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Important queries

Thanks dude.Definetly I feel nostalgic when I think about the crime rates in tourist places.lots of probability.your advice is indeed a need of hour.

5. Re: Important queries

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: June 12, 2018, 8:16 pm

Level Contributor
309 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Important queries

Agra Cantt Railway Station for getting down at Agra and better use Ola or Uber are available at Agra.

Regards

M_oehagra

Mentioned in this post
Agra
Agra
Agra District, India
7. Re: Important queries

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: June 17, 2018, 10:03 pm

Reply to: Important queries
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Agra