We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Udaipur to Jodhpur via Kumbhalgarh & Ranakpur - Taxi

Chennai (Madras...
2 posts
Udaipur to Jodhpur via Kumbhalgarh & Ranakpur - Taxi

Hello,

I would like to reach Jodhpur on 26th Nov before 4pm, enroute would like to visit Kumbhalgarh & Ranakpur.

I understand taking a cab is the best mode of transport to visit kumbhalgarh & ranakpur & reach jodhpur before 4pm, I would appreciate if someone could provide an approx cost for taxi (indica / sedan)?

Further I would like to reach Jodhpur before 4pm, so that I can do zip line at mehrangarh fort, please advise whether its possible to reach jodhpur by 4pm if I start early in the morning from Udaipur?

If it will be bit touch and go, please advise whether am I better off to start my journey to jodhpur, from nathdwara or kumbhalgarh instead of udaipur?

Thanks in advance for your support and guidance.

3 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
50 posts
1. Re: Udaipur to Jodhpur via Kumbhalgarh & Ranakpur - Taxi

A cab price Udaipur to Jodhpur approximately ₹3500-4500(Sedan/SUV) with any Stop but if you staying- for sightseeing enroute Kumbhalgarh Ranakpur ₹1500 + supplement charge for sightseeing extra.

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
273 posts
2. Re: Udaipur to Jodhpur via Kumbhalgarh & Ranakpur - Taxi

A sedan is a better option now like Dzire and Etios.

Rankpur temple opens up for tourist at 12 and its a 3 hour drive from there to Jodhpur.

So i think you should do the zipline next day.

Drive India By Yogi Private Tours & Taxi

India
Destination Expert
for Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
5,763 posts
8 reviews
3. Re: Udaipur to Jodhpur via Kumbhalgarh & Ranakpur - Taxi

Should be less than INR 5000. You will have to start latest by 8 am. You will not be able to take the Nathdwara route.

Reply to: Udaipur to Jodhpur via Kumbhalgarh & Ranakpur - Taxi
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted