We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bikes on rent in Mangalore

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
12 posts
Save Topic
Bikes on rent in Mangalore

Hey Guys!

• Wanna go for a ride with your buddies, soulmate for a long off distance?

• Wanna commute from one place to another place inside cities like Bangalore, Mysore, Mangalore, Manipal, Udupi?

• Looking for a scooter to commute between your residence and office or PG and office or Hotel and conference room?

Here is a solution which caters all your requirements!!!!

Royal Brothers – Bikes for rent, South India’s first RTO licensed bike rental service offers scooters ( Honda Activa, Suzuki Access etc) and all variants of Royal Enfield bikes ( Classic 350, Electra 350, Thunderbird 350, Classic 500, Desert storm 500, Thunderbird 500, Continental GT etc.,) on hourly, daily and monthly basis. Royal Brothers is currently operational in Bangalore, Mangalore, Manipal, Mysore and Udupi and its services will be launched in Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Pune, Goa, Jaipur, Chennai, Pondicherry, Kerala and many more in near future.

For more details logon to: www.royalbrothers.in

www.facebook.com/royalbrothersindia

5 replies to this topic
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Bikes on rent in Mangalore

Hello Royal brother!

I have been calling from long time no response. I hope you get back to me asap

TIA

Kottayam, India
Destination Expert
for Kerala
Level Contributor
1,553 posts
194 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bikes on rent in Mangalore

Will be in mangalore from dec 15-19..shall get in touch........

Chennai
Level Contributor
6 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bikes on rent in Mangalore

RoyalBrothers is not suitable for long distance rides. Offers very few km per day

1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Bikes on rent in Mangalore

Can I hire a scooty with learning licence as u applied for DL but still it's taking time to come ..??

Level Contributor
4 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bikes on rent in Mangalore

Don't rent vehicles with RB. They fiddle with the carburettor and injectors to give lower speeds. Sometimes these bikes shutdown in traffic( happened to me and had to push it to the side). Very shoddy serviced bikeds. If you crash they will charge you 20k to 50k . Better go for someone else .

Reply to: Bikes on rent in Mangalore
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted