We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cambodia Angkor Air

Marlborough Region...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Cambodia Angkor Air

Hi all,

We have booked a flight to Siem Reap from Hoi An on Cambodia Angkor Air. I was silly and didn’t read the reviews first! We are waiting on our confirmation email as I hear this can be a problem when turning up for the flight if you don’t have it.

I’ve tried emailing their help and reservations desks but both emails have bounced back, has anyone else had this problem or know what the best way to contact them is?

Thanks

5 replies to this topic
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
354 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cambodia Angkor Air

When i first attempted to book with the airline, after exiting the payment screen it took me back to the home page. i received no emajl confirmation. i rang the airline 3 day's later, the booking hadnt completed so i had to make another booking which did work. So, my advice is check with the airline if you havent received the confirmation as its possible they hold no booking for you

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
1,043 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cambodia Angkor Air

Our email came back to us right away but the flight did not turn up......moved to the evening flight.

Kat

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
851 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cambodia Angkor Air

We have flown quite a few times with Cambodia Angkor Air and never had a flight cancelled.... delayed an hour or so maybe once or twice but have no concerns booking with them on future visits to Cambodia.

Did you book direct with them? Did you register as a member? You may be able to find your booking number/itinerary then. Allow another day or two for a response.....

There is also contact information if you have Viber etc., +(855) 31 221 5666 (free for Viber, iMessage, Wechat, Facebook Messenger)... then give good old Facebook a try, surprising how quickly they will reply.

Don't stress too much.... had more issues with our local budget airline, Jetstar! ;)

cheers, baddles

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cambodia Angkor Air

I had problems contacting Cambodia Angkor airlines via email, so I called them in Cambodia and spoke with their representative.

It did not happen to me, but another passenger on my flight had problems checking in to his departing flight. Even though he showed his confirmation email, the check and staff did not have him on their list. He finally had to purchase another ticket with cash because they do not except credit cards. I highly advise that You receive a confirmation from the airlines. And doublecheck it.

Washington DC
Level Contributor
374 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cambodia Angkor Air

had a couple flights with them. Good experience on all flights. I didnt prepay for baggage on my flight from SGN and landed up paying $5/kg which I believe was more than my ticket.

Reply to: Cambodia Angkor Air
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted