We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cambodia Angkor Air

Marlborough Region...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Cambodia Angkor Air

Hi all,

We have booked a flight to Siem Reap from Hoi An on Cambodia Angkor Air. I was silly and didn’t read the reviews first! We are waiting on our confirmation email as I hear this can be a problem when turning up for the flight if you don’t have it.

I’ve tried emailing their help and reservations desks but both emails have bounced back, has anyone else had this problem or know what the best way to contact them is?

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Siem Reap
Siem Reap
Siem Reap Province, Cambodia
Hoi An
Hoi An
Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
angkor
angkor
19 Reviews
Siem Reap, Cambodia
8 replies to this topic
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
359 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cambodia Angkor Air

When i first attempted to book with the airline, after exiting the payment screen it took me back to the home page. i received no emajl confirmation. i rang the airline 3 day's later, the booking hadnt completed so i had to make another booking which did work. So, my advice is check with the airline if you havent received the confirmation as its possible they hold no booking for you

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
1,055 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cambodia Angkor Air

Our email came back to us right away but the flight did not turn up......moved to the evening flight.

Kat

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
993 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cambodia Angkor Air

We have flown quite a few times with Cambodia Angkor Air and never had a flight cancelled.... delayed an hour or so maybe once or twice but have no concerns booking with them on future visits to Cambodia.

Did you book direct with them? Did you register as a member? You may be able to find your booking number/itinerary then. Allow another day or two for a response.....

There is also contact information if you have Viber etc., +(855) 31 221 5666 (free for Viber, iMessage, Wechat, Facebook Messenger)... then give good old Facebook a try, surprising how quickly they will reply.

Don't stress too much.... had more issues with our local budget airline, Jetstar! ;)

cheers, baddles

Mentioned in this post
angkor
angkor
19 Reviews
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cambodia Angkor Air

I had problems contacting Cambodia Angkor airlines via email, so I called them in Cambodia and spoke with their representative.

It did not happen to me, but another passenger on my flight had problems checking in to his departing flight. Even though he showed his confirmation email, the check and staff did not have him on their list. He finally had to purchase another ticket with cash because they do not except credit cards. I highly advise that You receive a confirmation from the airlines. And doublecheck it.

Mentioned in this post
angkor
angkor
19 Reviews
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Washington DC
Level Contributor
400 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cambodia Angkor Air

had a couple flights with them. Good experience on all flights. I didnt prepay for baggage on my flight from SGN and landed up paying $5/kg which I believe was more than my ticket.

Australia
Level Contributor
43 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cambodia Angkor Air

When I first (tried) booking, it gave me a blank screen and I was not sure whether I had a booking or not; no email. Basically the web sites are not really working well; You then have to write to this email address and someone responds and generally tells you to redo it , but no real support. My suggestion is take the bus

Marlborough Region...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cambodia Angkor Air

Hi all,

Thanks so much for your feedback. Once I finally got hold of the airline, they have been great and really helpful 😊

We have 35L packs so should be no need for check in bags, I see a lot of people have problems there. Apparently their website was meant to change on the 12th Feb so it’s easily to see that you need to add your bags onto the ticket price.

I think they are slowly getting better as time goes on, it seems they have struggled a bit as a new airline are are slowly refining things 👍

Edited: February 23, 2018, 9:16 am
Paris, France
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Cambodia Angkor Air

Hello everyone,

This topic was very helpful as I just encountered the same problem as you all. I booked a ticket from Phnom Penh to Ho Chi Minh with Cambodia Angkor Air, made the payment, validated it on my phone and they got me back on their website homepage without any reservation number or confirmation message. I've never received any confirmation email either.

From all your messages, I guess they never took into account my booking. I have emailed them and will try to call them tomorrow morning.

I'm just wondering if your card was charged after the booking process, and if so if you got a refund from the company.

Thank you so much in advance !

Mentioned in this post
Phnom Penh
Phnom Penh
Cambodia
angkor
angkor
19 Reviews
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Reply to: Cambodia Angkor Air
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted