We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parks and Playgrounds

Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Parks and Playgrounds

Hi,Will be in Siem Reap in February for two weeks.Can anyone recommend any parks or playgrounds will be travelling vwith our daughter who is 30 months old.

Mentioned in this post
Siem Reap
Siem Reap
Siem Reap Province, Cambodia
3 replies to this topic
uk
Level Contributor
479 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parks and Playgrounds

Don't remember seeing any playgrounds outside of school grounds there, but there's a small soft play in lucky mall.

As no one under 12 can climb the baphuon one of the highlights for our kids (21mths and 3yrs at the time) was playing with the other kids at the base, waiting for parents to take it in turns to go up. Was almost as fun as playing with the Bayon cats.

If you're travelling elsewhere in Cambodia there are big busy playgrounds in wat botum in Phnom Penh and one with shades on the Riverside in kampot.

Mentioned in this post
Wyong, Australia
Level Contributor
4,698 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parks and Playgrounds

I think you’ll be out of luck, although down on the river bank just opposite the Post Office there are a couple of concrete animals your daughter would like to see, along with a few bench seats in the shade to sit on. In Battambang they have recently (within the last couple of years) installed play/exercise equipment, this seems to be a popular evening activity for the young and for the young at heart. The, river pebbles of torture race, being one of their favourites. I was shocked to see a public toilet block under construction, I think it was a joint venture between the South Korean and Japanese governments. Can’t wait to see how that one-off edifice turned out.

Have fun

Mentioned in this post
Battambang
Battambang
Battambang Province, Cambodia
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parks and Playgrounds

You have a water park also. On the national 6 road

Reply to: Parks and Playgrounds