We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tuk tuk prices

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Tuk tuk prices

What is the current rates for tuk tuk in Siem Reap? We don't want to get ripped of, but also don't want to bargain unreasonable.

What does a full day mean? Is it from early morning to evening, including some hours break midday, or is it just in one stretch from morning to afternoon etc?

We are thinking to use the tuk tuk from early morning (sunrise most days) and leave home for lunch. Most days I think that will be it for the day, so what would a price be for those approx 6 hours?

And how much is it for a full day if we continue in the evening?

I get that it is different prices according to distance, so would be great if you can offer some examples.

Thanks a lot!

Mentioned in this post
Siem Reap
Siem Reap
Siem Reap Province, Cambodia
Damnak Steakhouse
₱₱ - ₱₱₱, Italian, Steakhouse, Cambodian
Fresh Fruit Factory
₱₱ - ₱₱₱, Cafe, International, Contemporary
Crane
₱₱ - ₱₱₱, European, Cambodian, Asian
96 replies to this topic
California
Level Contributor
823 posts
312 reviews
Save Reply
61. Re: Tuk tuk prices

I had the world's nicest driver, who I befriended and keep in touch with, who is PERFECT for a solo female traveler because he is an absolute gentleman, a younger guy, 29-years old, sweet as pie, a cute guy too, with a baby, he took me to meet his sister and some off-the-beaten path spots, offered to take me to his home town (I ran out of time! But I wanted to meet his mama, who he talked about often), drove carefully (including the one day I felt a little unwell), and was just plain better and nicer than other drivers. When I came out from the temples, he would come running after me, shouting my name, with cold water in hand, ready to help me into the tuk-tuk, like I was Cinderella (which I am, so, that worked out well, hahaha).

Prince Charming of Tuk Tuk Driver's, seriously.

I was scared of tuk tuks at first, and I didn't want to be ripped off. I basically asked at my guesthouse for the nicest, most honest driver they knew, and they sent me this guy, who I spent six days touring Angkor Wat with.

He has FB and if anyone wants his contact information, p/m me. I will gladly send you his FB contact info, which he seems to check. He is normal rates, nothing high or anything. Just perfect if you would like a little good treatment, as a lady.

Mentioned in this post
Angkor Wat
Angkor Wat
40,130 Reviews
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Australia
Level Contributor
4 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
62. Re: Tuk tuk prices

Thanks Helen - much appreciated. I discovered the mobile version of Tripadvisor is different from teh ipad or PC version. Have found the messsages now thanks to your help. :)

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
63. Re: Tuk tuk prices

Call For

Sing E +855(0)77578298

Whats app Him

2 person all day 15$ 8am~4pm

4 person all day 20$

Airport to city 5$

City to airport 5$

Ankor Wat Small Tour 15$ for sunrise +3

Big Tour 18$

And more details

Really nice clean careful driver

Also english speaker

Mississauga
Level Contributor
300 posts
Save Reply
64. Re: Tuk tuk prices

I would appreciate your Tuk Tuks name. I am interested in a full day.

Thank you.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
308 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
65. Re: Tuk tuk prices

Could you message me the details aqusite for your Tuk tuk driver, I have no idea how to message anyone on here!

Wyong, Australia
Level Contributor
4,698 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
66. Re: Tuk tuk prices

PMing for beginners:

Click on the blue name (under the avatar) of the intended recipient, Click!

Click once again on the blue Send Message link, Click!

The rest is self-explanatory FF.

Have fun

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
308 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
67. Re: Tuk tuk prices

Even on the app cos I see no blue name on here!

Siem Reap, Cambodia
2 posts
Save Reply
68. Re: Tuk tuk prices

Hey

I'd like to book a tuk tuk to visit the temples rhe next few day as I'm in Siem Reap now.

Could you send me the info about your tuk tuk driver? How much did gou pay him?

Thanks so much!!

Cheers

Mwenge

Mentioned in this post
Siem Reap
Siem Reap
Siem Reap, Cambodia
2 posts
Save Reply
69. Re: Tuk tuk prices

Hey

I'd like to book a tuk tuk to visit the temples rhe next few day as I'm in Siem Reap now.

Could you send me the info about your tuk tuk driver? How much did gou pay him?

Thanks so much!!

Cheers

Mwenge

Mentioned in this post
Siem Reap
Siem Reap
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
935 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
70. Re: Tuk tuk prices

Good Tip from Inaspin.....

My tip.... be super wary of a poster who has only posted once on Trip Advisor and gives a recommendation of a driver

Another one.... maybe name the person who you would like to send you information.... many of us would not like to spam a new Poster, if it wasn't actually addressed or meant for you or your recommendation.

cheers baddles

Reply to: Tuk tuk prices
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Siem Reap