We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cost of living in Zadar{ cost of a beer etc}

Liverpool
Level Contributor
21 posts
18 reviews
18 helpful votes
cost of living in Zadar{ cost of a beer etc}
Save

What is the average cost of a beer, meal etc in Zadar

Butler Gourmet&Cocktails Garden
₱₱ - ₱₱₱, European, Croatian, Grill
Al Pacchero
₱₱ - ₱₱₱, Italian, European, Deli
Trattoria Mediterraneo
₱₱ - ₱₱₱, Italian, Seafood, Mediterranean
Sydney
Level Contributor
21,798 posts
1. Re: cost of living in Zadar{ cost of a beer etc}
Save

There is such a such a vast range of places to eat and prices. You can get a meal for 60 kuna with a beer. I am not a beer drinker, but i think it is about 12-15 kuna.

Be aware that seafood is quite expensive, especially at a good restaurant. They usually sell it by kilo even in a restaurant. It is just a matter of looking at a menu before you even sit down, to make sure that you sure that you are happy with prices.

Edit,

smaller places, like konobas, are usually much better value than a proper restaurant. Food IMO is just as good if not better.

Edited: 6 years ago
Wakefield, United...
Destination Expert
for Lake Garda, Lake Garda, Nago
Level Contributor
8,395 posts
97 reviews
97 helpful votes
2. Re: cost of living in Zadar{ cost of a beer etc}
Save

We found Zadar very cheap for everything, a meal for four was between 40/50 kunas for main courses and deserts and two bottles of wine. Fish was excellent and portions were quite large.

Sydney
Level Contributor
21,798 posts
3. Re: cost of living in Zadar{ cost of a beer etc}
Save

Tepore, I am confused with your post. Is it 40/50 kuna for 1 main course, which sounds ok? But I read your post as main course, deserts and 2 bottles of wine for 40/50 for 4.

That would not be possible. I don't need this info as I know the prices, but please clarify for other TA users.

Wakefield, United...
Destination Expert
for Lake Garda, Lake Garda, Nago
Level Contributor
8,395 posts
97 reviews
97 helpful votes
4. Re: cost of living in Zadar{ cost of a beer etc}
Save

Oops - sorry of course it should have read 400/500 kunas for 4 people. Thank you for pointing that out.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
21 posts
18 reviews
18 helpful votes
5. Re: cost of living in Zadar{ cost of a beer etc}
Save

Thanks for that folks, you were most helpful.

Alan

6. Re: cost of living in Zadar{ cost of a beer etc}

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: October 26, 2015, 12:15 pm
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.