We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

multiple journey visa

Singapore, Singapore
1 post
Save Topic
multiple journey visa

visa approved on 17th april , I entered Singapore in om may 4th from india ,after one month visa I extended , on june 15 I wan to go bali can I come again to Singapore on june 15th ? My visa approval until 19th june , as per extension date I can stay in Singapore until july 4th, please suggest

Mentioned in this post
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
6 replies to this topic
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
1,016 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: multiple journey visa

"on june 15 I wan to go bali can I come again to Singapore on june 15th ?"

Do you mean you go one day trip to bali?

If you got multiple visa with 19 June expiry, you may able to come back on 15 June.

But since you already extended your visa, it will be subject to approve from the immigration officer. So kinda risky.

Mentioned in this post
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
Level Contributor
1,807 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: multiple journey visa

Firstly do you have a multiple entry visa? Do take note that the multiple entry visa and the visit pass that is stamped in your passport by the immigration officer are two different things.

The entry visa (tourist visa which you apply in india) allows you to board the plane to Singapore. A single trip visa allows you to enter Singapore once. A multiple trip visa allows you to enter Singapore multiple times till the expiry of the visa.

The visit pass stamped in your passport allows you to stay in Singapore until the pass expiry. This is independent of the entry visa that you applied in India.

Now if you only have a single trip visa applied from India, then once you exit Singapore, you cannot return to Singapore again. You have to apply for a new tourist visa in order to return to Singapore. If you have a multiple trip visa applied from India, you can enter Singapore again provided this visa has not expired.

Mentioned in this post
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
Jakarta
Level Contributor
61,585 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: multiple journey visa

""on june 15 I wan to go bali can I come again to Singapore on june 15th """"

Sounds like a visa run and attempt to get another 30 days stamp. For sure, the immigration will see this as highly suspicious.

kpradhan81, are you working in Singapore?

Edited: June 13, 2018, 1:06 pm
Mentioned in this post
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
11,866 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: multiple journey visa

Once you exit Singapore, the visit pass till July expires. You may or may not be given a new visit pass when you try to enter Singapore. I wouldn't advise it.

Edited: June 13, 2018, 1:10 pm
Mentioned in this post
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
11,866 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: multiple journey visa

If you don't have a multiple-entry visa to begin with, this plan is totally out of the question.

Edited: June 13, 2018, 1:18 pm
Jakarta
Level Contributor
61,585 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: multiple journey visa

Any plan/ scheme/ games with Visas and Immigration is out of the question.

Consequences may be severe, and only fools will risk...

Reply to: multiple journey visa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Singapore