We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

30$ tourist sim

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,581 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
30$ tourist sim

Once again hi to all

Can anyone please tell me which 30$ tourist sim card is better between singtel and m card for local and international roaming in Kuala l umpur?singtel is giving 2gb international data roaming and m card is giving 3gb international data roaming for malaysia.i guess local and international voice calling is also available in Kuala Lumpur on both tourist sim?

Thank you

Mentioned in this post
Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
3 replies to this topic
Singapore
Level Contributor
1,802 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 30$ tourist sim

No, tourist sim only has roaming data and not roaming calls. You need to top up your tourist sim in order to make voice calls in Malaysia. Just take the card with more roaming data since they are probably partnering with either maxis or digi which are the two main cellphone operators in Malaysia.

Mentioned in this post
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,581 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 30$ tourist sim

Thank you teebs.i think 12$ sim is good for singapore,for malaysia i will go for another local malaysian operator for 20 ringett.

Edited: June 12, 2018, 8:28 pm
Singapore
Level Contributor
1,802 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 30$ tourist sim

Yes getting sim cards for each country is the best option and SIM cards in Malaysia aren't expensive either.

Mentioned in this post
Reply to: 30$ tourist sim
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted