where to go for nice local food in SIN ?
I've heard that this one in Chinatown...what is a name of this place or address ?
Or any other places for good, not expensive asian food ?
I think just about all the main Food centres are accessible by MRT. There are at least 4 in China Town. You may want to start at food courts in malls, they are just like hawker centres/ food centres but airconditioned, and generally have more descriptions in English.
In the basement of Shaw House, close to Ion and Orchard mrt is a small but good food court and supermarket.
1. Dakota MRT: Old Airport Road Food Centre.
2. Newton MRT: Newton Food Centre.
5. Telok Ayer MRT: Lau Pa Sat, Market Street Interim Food Centre.
6. Bugis MRT: Albert Food Centre.
7. Nicholl Highway MRT: Golden Mile Food Centre.
8. Little India MRT: Tekka Food Centre.
9. Farrer Park MRT: Pek Kio Food Centre.
11. Harbourfront MRT: Seah Im Food Centre.
Great help, Thank you all ;)