We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arriving in the evening to PP, options to get to el nido?

Stockholm, Sweden
4 posts
Arriving in the evening to PP, options to get to el nido?

Hi, i land quite late in the evening at 7:05 pm to Puerto Princesa airport.

Ideally i would like to take a van or bus straight away so that i can be in el nido before the next morning as im on a tight schedule, rather than overnighting in PP and going the following day.

What are my best options for Buses or vans at that time in the evening? Most of the info i've found is from years ago and the links lead nowhere.

11 replies to this topic
puerto princesa
Level Contributor
8,054 posts
449 reviews
11. Re: Arriving in the evening to PP, options to get to el nido?

When you leave the arrivals hall, look to your right and you will see two travel agencies that offer trips to El Nido. There are also 4 desks on the island between the arrivals hall and car park that will also be able to supply minibus to El Nido.

For those of you who thinks that the bus is very safe there was an accident with a bus the other day killing 6 people, and in December a bus strayed on to the other side of the road killing 3 people in a pick=up. The bus drivers are just as crazy as some of the van drivers, and don't forget the biggest vehicles rule the roads.

Reply to: Arriving in the evening to PP, options to get to el nido?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about El Nido