We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

peer to peer shipping

d v
3 posts
peer to peer shipping
Save

NONE of the korean grocery shops I've found online ship to where I live, regardless of the pandemic. Is there anyone who is currently or soon will be in Korea willing to send me a package in the post office? I've done this myself when I was in Seoul, it's very easy and simple. Alternatively, can someone recommend another site for this type of arrangement if tripadvisor isn't the right place?

5 replies to this topic
Seoul, South Korea
Destination Expert
for South Korea, Seoul
Level Contributor
4,454 posts
50 reviews
57 helpful votes
1. Re: peer to peer shipping
Save

What do you want? To buy directly from Korean grocery stores in Korea online?

d v
3 posts
2. Re: peer to peer shipping
Save

Id order a box of non-perishable items from gmarket, ship them to the person's address in Korea, and they just have to forward it to my address in Europe in the post office. Of course I'll pay for everything and a bit extra for the help.

Incheon, South Korea
Level Contributor
675 posts
3. Re: peer to peer shipping
Save

where is your exact location and what item do you want to buy? If you don't tell, no one can't help you

d v
3 posts
4. Re: peer to peer shipping
Save

Im outside of Korea and i want to pay someone to send me korean food. Im not giving out my address and grocery list until someone serious contacts me, what's not clicking?

Incheon, South Korea
Level Contributor
675 posts
5. Re: peer to peer shipping
Save

Basically, post office doesn't accept to send some specific food. Maybe the same as your conutry.

Second, there are some freight forwarder service send to europe.

Your choice. Cheer up.

Reply to: peer to peer shipping
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about South Korea
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.